Daily Drop: Robot Dog

daftnoize

Aug 23, 2010
Robo puppy mistreatment alert robo puppy mistreatment alert!!!!!!! (might have already been said haven't checked all the comments pretty obvious)

Walkchalk

Nov 9, 2009
Great drop hahaha! I laughed so hard when the crowbar dug into its little doggy skull. I actually have one of those. I think it was supposed to have an iPod plugged into it thoug. Damn shame I never had one.
DaxStrife said:
Any chance you guys will be making a "Crowbar is Ready" shirt?
I would buy this shirt. +1 as people seem to be saying.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Ha! I remember those from... whenever it was when they came out. What did they even do anyway? Dance to music or something. I don't know...

But it was nice to see the crowbar take a couple whacks at it. Loved watching its head get caved in several times there.

Sep 9, 2010
HentMas said:
did anyone else expected a "mace" or a really big hammer??

i dont think the crow bar was that good on this one
Yeah. Too bad the DD crew isnt American. I would have gotten a bigger thing to smash it with. Then a bigger one. Then a bigger one. And if that didn't work I'd buy some 'splosives

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I dont even know if i call that a successful break. it still maintained its basic shape.

Though it was awesome to watch it take so many hits. so far thats the strongest thing they've had on the show.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Some might have a problem saying this, but I don't.

I love you guys.

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
Gotta say, I loved this episode. That crowbar is (IMO) the best thing about this show. Dropping things is good and all, but when the crowbar comes out, then you know ****'s getting serious.