Daily Drop: Robot Dog

Slanzinger

Nov 19, 2009
Of course for the crowbar ones that don't *quite* cut it you could always step it up a notch (and license out some Peter Gabriel music for the background... You know you want to do it!)

I was actually shocked by the expression on the face at 1:21 O_O

(as a suggestion, would it be possible not to put in the video description if the crowbar is coming? I quite like waiting until "Yessss" comes on to find out ^_^)

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Well the Dog Days are over for good. That robo dog was a tough break so going for the brain was the best way to win with crowbar. For better destruction get a shovel, pick axe, fire axe, or a sledge hammer.

I too want a Crowbar Is Ready t-shirt. Big red letters on an olive-green shirt.

Castor Denton

Feb 21, 2010
This is ridiculously hypnotising I love it :D

And by the way I'm in for a "crowbar is ready" T-shirt. Would you ship that in France?
And I definitely want the second tune starting at 0:54 for my MP3 player is it available somewhere ?

Edit: listened to the whole younnat discography from the most recent to the older album trying to find it... it was of course on the oldest album I say : YESSSSS

Pretty please with sugar on top... for Xmas... With beaten robotic puppy eyes
O.0

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
HankMan said:
Could you guys 'Drop' a Furbee sometime?
I agree with this sentiment completely.
OT: That dog took some pretty tough hits D:

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
That little dog is sturdy! His prize for being so well built? Getting stabbed in the brain, a la Gordon Freeman :O

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
I had one of those little dogs as a child, all it did was make bizarre snoring-like noises whenever it was inconvenient. Which in a three room apartment housing four people, was all the time.

It's ears where blue.

T'was better than Furby though, fuck Furby.

Reptiloid

Nov 10, 2010
I've sent a mail to [email protected], requesting a "Crowbar is Ready" shirt, and mentioned that there was an interest for it in this thread.

Please do the same if you're interested in such a shirt, demand creates supply!