Daily Drop: Salt & Pepper

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
When in doubt - use crowbar. Tho personally im more in favour of sledgehammers, sadly they artistic finesse for such movies.

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
It's a well known fact that only two things can survive a nuclear apocalypse: Cockroaches, and pepper.

The Bum

Mar 14, 2010
That was great! Alex with the crowbar and i quote "RRRAAGGGHHHHH!"

On a completely urealated note HOLY BALLS NEW VEGAS COMES OUT ON TUSEDAY!! =D

I just had to say that

Ninja Tank

May 19, 2009
i feel a meme starting to form. but this series is a fun little thing to make the day a little better, so keep up the good work.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
It looks like Ken isn't the only Steacy capable of adding value to a show. (Sorry if I spelled the last name wrong.)

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
Surprise hilarity! This has won at LEAST half an entire internets. Yes, I did use that meme. Shut up. It was awesome.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
When I noticed this Daily Drop video was over two minutes long, I knew something was gonna go wrong. I'm still wondering... the two shakers were identical except for the contents. If the salt shaker smashed so easily, then why the hell did the pepper shaker refuse to cooperate!?

Apparently.... PEPPER IS EVIL.

And when in doubt... when things go bad... just remember.... CROWBAR IS READY. Crowbar solves EVERYTHING.

Anyway, I would say I don't expect anything impressive from the upcoming egg episode, but after what Daily Drop has shown throughout this week...at this point, I'll just keep my mouth shut about that.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
CROWBAR is actually Alex, who edited that whole crazy sequence. He really killed it.
Both the pepper and the editing.

Shellsh0cker

Defender of the English Language
Oct 22, 2008
You guys should totally find a way to cross that over with MAN COOKING. Also, I keep going back and forth over how to say "CROWBAR IS READY"; loud and strong, or with that wierd GLaDOS intonation?

I think the reason the pepper was so resilient is that it was too full; the force of the impact was absorbed by the entire volume of pepper rather than just the glass.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Jack and Calumon said:
It's amazing to see the glass shards flying everywhere and shimmering as they go. That must be how they create those effects in bad romantic films.

Calumon: AAAHH! Crowbar! >.<
Mwhahahaah Time to Gordon Freeman somebody!!! Any volunteers? >:)

Alex_LRR

Oct 13, 2010
I started using the cbar with gloves after the first shot because I raked the skin off my knuckles.

Also, I didn't think me and Graham looked that similar...

thorin01

May 15, 2010
First - that's was one tough pepper shaker. But it was no match for Alex and his 'Mighty Crowbar of Smashing' (tm)

Second - I really shouldn't like this series anywhere near as much as I am. But it just hits (snicker) on all the right notes.