Daily Drop: Strong Beer

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
That exploded like a *****! Did you see the backdrop in the wide angle shot? It rippled. Awesome.

And is it just me, but does them specifying that it's STRONG beer mean they've got some weak beer for us later...?

Truehare

Nov 2, 2009
capacollo said:
That was mesmerizing to look out ... The rain of beer at the end looked awesome
You know, your avatar would go well with a cold beer right now... if the bottle hadn't been smashed.

OT: I always thought these videos were interesting only at the moment of impact, and then they would just drag on longer than necessary. The beer rain at the very end of this one proved me wrong.

JPArbiter

Oct 14, 2010
thank the Gods it was only Colt 45, if this was something valuable like guiness, or Boulevard, or Sam Adam's... I think the guy who dropped it would be tomorrows daily drop.

READY THE CROWBAR!

Imp Poster

Sep 16, 2010
That almost sounded like a light bulb crashing on the floor.. wonder if being air tight has anything to do with that.

crimson sickle2

Sep 30, 2009
Easily the best yet. At first it looked like a recreation of the Big Bang and it turned into what looks like snow. Visually awesome.

ClanCrusher

Constructive Critic
Mar 11, 2010
You know, this video is missing something. Maybe some sort of PSA announcement saying "This is your brain on Colt 45" or something like that.

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
jimduckie said:
as homer simpson would say DU'OH what a waste , let us pause to remember the loss of a beer , unless it's lite beer then it can go to hell ... lol
Should we pour one on the curb in remembrance of the lost beer.

Also, near the end: Yay! It's snowing hard liquor.

SensibleCrout

Feb 23, 2010
Why??

I mean, smashing an XBox, ok, but an innocent bottle of beer?
Not even much left to crowbar.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I was hoping the bottle would miraculously survive two or three drops and the crowbar would make another appearance. But no, logic, gravity, and physics pulled off a sweet tag-team piledriver, breaking the spine of my hopes and dreams.

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
THAT WAS INCREDIBLE. Easily my favorite so far. I especially loved the beer snow at the end :)

Eccles

Dec 11, 2009
1:41 onward: Its snowing beer!

Also, I now know what you were talking about in podcast about clean-up taking a lot of time >.<

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
One of the better ones. I`d like to see something different than things falling on the ground ,since the show is called 'daily drop' ,maybe something heavy falling on something squishy?