Daily Drop: Strong Beer

gameoni

Jun 9, 2010
why is ever one so bad over the death of a colt 45... my piss this morning had a higher alcoholic content.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
For a "strong beer" it really comes in a cheap ass bottle that breaks with ease. I think this has to be one of your better drops too. They're all awesome but this one was just even better! :D

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Sweetest Drop yet. Shattering glass + fluid dynamics = WIN. How long did the cleanup for this one take?
kasperbbs said:
I`d like to see something different than things falling on the ground ,since the show is called 'daily drop' ,maybe something heavy falling on something squishy?
I've been saying that since the beginning. Like, say, dropping a brick on a carton of eggs. Or dropping a crowbar on a delicate crystal vase... that is lying on a pile of crowbars.

Crowbar.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I love beer STRONG

^ That was a reference to a hilarious thing I read on the internet. I don't drink

This was an awesome video. The best parts were the bottle just falling apart as soon as it hits the ground and the very ending, when it looks like an insanely hazardous snowglobe of alcohol and glass shards.

Snowglobe of Alcohol and Glass Shards is a great name for a band.

scottsteve

Aug 24, 2009
Woah woah woah
dex-dex said:
WOAH!
AWESOME!

who knew crappy beer could be so entertaining!
Woah Woah Woah, would Billy Dee Williams endorse something crappy?

"Colt 45, it gets the ladies drunk."

niceguy191

Mar 11, 2010
I'm really liking these but I've gotta say I would love them a lot more if the actual impact and maybe a split second before and after were even slower, otherwise we spend too much time watching things "settle" after the fun has already occurred...

Does Robin Hood make a "Best for Dropping" flour? Although I suppose that would fall under the category of "All Purpose" anyways! :D

goampyourdog

Dec 27, 2008
The Men Commandments 1: No wasted beer in the name of humor. 8: No one should ever steal a man's alcohol from that man's cooler

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Looking at the length, I initially thought that somhow the crowbar was required... which would have been pretty awesome- I actually love watching and waiting to see if something will resist until Alex must be called in!!

Brilliant, though. I think this one's my favourite (not counting the crowbarred ones).
Who knew watching beer spray and glass shatter in unison, ending in a wonderful snow-like fall of little white blobs of foam could be so wonderful?

And I didn't even have to get hammered to witness it!

camazotz

Jul 23, 2009
Oh gods no the BEER!!!! What sort of sick beer snuff film is this?!?!?!

(That was one of the best, though, seriously!)

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Interesting how the pressure of the impact pushes to the top and breaks the neck.

What was that, a bag of flower?

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
Sturmdolch said:
Falseprophet said:
It works every time:

Ever wonder how Cloud City flies? It's fueled by the power of Colt 45. It works every time.
And what powers the Millennium Falcon as it penetrates the Death Star II's superstructure? Also Colt 45. It works every time.