Daily Drop: Swiss Cake Roll

seekeroftruth86

Nov 20, 2010
Was that thing even edible?

I have a rule: never eat something that doesn't explode when dropped from a height of at least 15 feet.

Also never eat a swiss cake roll bigger than your head.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
GrizzlerBorno said:
SenseOfTumour said:
So often it seems be down to angle, a fairly vertical drop will do less damage than a tilted one :)
Well that does make sense. when it falls straight down, the entire flat bottom face takes the fall, instead of just one small corner.
OT (and not pedantry): I love Paul's motion when he signals for 'Crowbar action'. I'd still eat it though......... i would.
Yeah, I can't help but think he's going "OBJECTION!" with that pose, tho it seems no trial just execution by crowbar.

Metzeten

Oct 16, 2009
Case worker: "So Mr Stark, what did you do at work today?"
Graham: "Well I smashed a swiss roll with a crowbar..."
Case worker: "...errrr"

fenderstrat

Aug 9, 2009
hey guys, am i the only one that thinks that show (while being very entertaining) wastes a lot of food?

Grufflenark

Nov 17, 2010
Awesome at the first throw! Though if Crowbar fails you twice I suggest killing it with fire (Not that it would help) or a sledgehammer.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
Steve Butts said:
After seeing the structural integrity of this sweet treat, I am convinced we need to incorporate this technology into our cars and airplanes.
now thats an idea
"Dude, where is my car?"
Stoner: "*Puffff* sorry man, i got the munchies"

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
fenderstrat said:
hey guys, am i the only one that thinks that show (while being very entertaining) wastes a lot of food?
no, actually that crossed my mind todat too, it seems a lot of food is wasted
not to be particularly "naggy" but maybe focusing on "non-edible" stuff (like expired food if you really must)

Reptiloid

Nov 10, 2010
Aah, never get tired of the crowbar segment! Probably because it hasn't been used that often yet... MORE CROWBAR! I feel like a kid on Christmas when Paul does that awesome intro.

Keesor

Aug 10, 2009
Maybe you guys should consider other implements of wanted destruction. You know just in case the subject turns out to be like be, Oh I don't know, a granite block :p

Addendum_Forthcoming

Queen of the Edit
Feb 4, 2009
That's a tough swiss roll.

Must have been an impromptu thing as from the way the cream spreads that the guys must have put it in the fridge and only pulled it out as they thought it might be an interesting DD.

fundude365

Dec 12, 2007
I bet Graham is just behind the camera, jogging on the spot whilst holding the crowbar with the sheer anticipation that today may be the day that he gets to use it again!

Also I wonder how the Swiss Meat Roll (http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/410/Man-Cooking-Swiss-Meat-Roll) would stand up?

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
fundude365 said:
I bet Graham is just behind the camera, jogging on the spot whilst holding the crowbar with the sheer anticipation that today may be the day that he gets to use it again!
I'm quite sure Alex does all the crowbar action.