Daily Drop: Teaser Trailer

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Teaser Trailer

We've all dropped stuff, but have you ever dropped anything in slow motion? From the people that bring you Unskippable and LoadingReadyRun, get the drop on our newest series starting Thursday, October 7th!

Watch Video

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
The only thing going through my head while watching this teaser was, "lolwut"

I really hope you drop some weird stuff :p

Mukil

Mar 23, 2010
can't wait till they drop a person....I did that once. I regret not filming it in slow motion.

Gingernerd

Jan 16, 2010
This is a Vidjagames website isn't it? Anyway, that trailer was such a tease! So frustrating how it only shows the drop, is the whole series going be all about the drop and not the impact!? Now i'm going to have to watch it to get my daily dose of dropped stuff, which i now suddenly crave.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Scrumpmonkey said:
SirBryghtside said:
Sounds... odd. :p

But how dare you drop a 360! Some people don't have one (e.g: me)!
It's proabaly a broken one. Anyway i hope they realise they WILL get accused of fanboyism if they don't also drop a PS3, Wii and a PC. :p
The first thought I had when watching that was "I have to do this with my old one". Oh, and don't forget the PSP, DS, iPhone and scientific calculator.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
The fish and Xbox one's were a shocker. This should be good, definatly gonna watch these.

Can't wait.

Redchili23

Aug 20, 2009
I'm not big fan of the whole idea. Random items and gravity? I can do that at home.

Sorry guys but it doesn't look interesting at all to me.