Daily Drop: Teaser Trailer

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
The 7th is my birthday! I'll finally be legal to drink in Canada, and here's to hoping they drop a bottle of alcohol, or a cake, or a pie!

s2dio

May 21, 2008
You've got a high speed camera and this was the best idea you could come up with? Why don't you make another Yahtzee clone, except in super slo-mo... Each episode would last 9 days.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Yankeedoodles said:
You guys are going to need a vat of liquid nitrogen. EVERYTHING is more satisfying to watch shatter after it has been dipped in liquid nitrogen.
Exactly. Hell Brainiac did all that already. They also did the dropping of items in slow motion. So what I'm trying to say is, I'm out.

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
Both the fish and the 360 had me laughing and wanting more! It's like an episode of Mythbusters with all that cluttery dialogue removed!

PS: You must entice Adam Savage to cameo in something at some point in the future.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
LawlessSquirrel said:
Looks stupid and juvenile. I'd watch it.
Heh, yup, this.

Next week: another new series from the LRR crew! Also look out for Graham's guest spot on Extra Credits, and don't forget to check out Paul and Kathleen's backing vocals on the new Rebecca Mayes video.

...but nah, this'll be good.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
AAAAH!
Stop cutting just before the impact!
It's so frustrating!
I need to see it break!

deadlinejon

Nov 12, 2009
i say we all love it for what it is, not hate it for where it comes from.
but what is it? a cheap laugh or 2 every day. once again, series approved.

FlyAwayAutumn

Rating: Negative Awesome
May 19, 2009
NOOOOOOOO NOT THE 360!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!

*Ahem* Don't do that please.

Also looks... meh. I've seen a lot of stuff in slow motion, mythbusters and another series I don't remember.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Well, could be interesting and fun or repetitive and diputs. Here's hoping it's the former.

ImpostorZim

Jan 7, 2009
I'm definitely sticking around for the porcelain mask and the Xbox 360. :D I love seeing stuff blow up.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Drop it like it's hot. If you guys take request, I'd like to see a watermelon.
I'm with the mighty Jon Etheridge on this one!

Also, is this series an elaborate parody of Zack Snyder's filming style and the untold damage he'll undoubtedly do to Superman if it goes ahead?

(ok, that's a little unfair, I actually really like Watchmen)

Aqua Trenoble

Mar 25, 2009
FUCKING LOVE THAT SONG. You have my viewership forever because of that song, even if you did drop a 360 just for the hell of it.