Daily Drop: VCR

Apr 28, 2008
Hey now, VCR isn't grandpa's DVR. Betamax is grandpa's DVR. VCR is your dad's DVR. Or, my childhood DVR...

Great, now I feel old, and I'm only 19.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
I like how one of the pieces flew toward the screen. Imagine seeing this in 3D with the pieces flying like that.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
It strikes me that there are bits suddenly missing before this was even dropped.

Heh. I guess I'm starting to notice a lot of continuity errors in the way this is edited together recently.

Not that it matters, because that's not the point. But it's still really weird to look at considering the editing tries to suggest some of it is a single unbroken action.

Also, crowbar time is it? XD

I guess a lot of that old stuff is too tough to do anything to without a crowbar. (Or, even with one...)

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
I think this one could have used at least one more drop before getting out the crowbar. As it stood, this one ended too quickly for me.

Hashbrick

Mar 20, 2009
I'm all for the daily drop but it's all getting rather repetitive. I propose a new solution is in order, we can even give it a video game like sequel name since most games can't just be labeled 2. How about Daily Drop: Velocity, ya if that doesn't scream awesomeness like a giant heap of pink unicron shit i don't know what is. Your job would dropping shit as usual except dropping it off of a 50ft cliff or even a roof of a 2 story house would suffice. I need more breakage! Sorry Alex you'd have to retire the crowbar, gordan freeman is disappoint.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Hmmm... I think it could have needed another crowbar smash but atleast it broke this time. :D

The tv from yesterday took a pounding and stayed in one piece. D:

MasterSplinter

Jul 8, 2009
This was half-assed. These are electronic stuff, WE WANT TO SEE ELECTRICAL GUTS FLYING ARROUND GOD DAMMIT!

subtlefuge

Lord Cromulent
May 21, 2010
Wedge forces don't do much against these large items.

Anyways, the items themselves have been really interesting lately.

Chasmodius

Rogue Commentator
Jan 13, 2010
Why didn't we get to see the first drop, wherein (presumably) the turn-y bit came off? And it definitely needed greater height and a side-on drop.

Still love the show, though.

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
First a TV, then a VCR, and now a video cassette...next thing we know, they'll be dropping a couch. With their friends on it!

...Sorry. I just watched the latest Zero Punctuation. Yahtzee!!!

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
Looks like if you want to put that VCR back together, you're going to need some..........tape!