Daily Drop: XYZ The Best of Daily Drop

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
The new captions made it all worthwhile... some very enjoyable moments indeed, including some I'd forgotten.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
I still think the Santa Candle was best...

Also, wouldn't it be even cooler if they played all those drops... but in REVERSE?!

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Awww... I was hoping that the comment for the last drop was actually going to give a number (just based on video length and number of views) of just how much time has been spent watching things drop. :/

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Aww. I saw "Playstation 3" and said "YES! FINALLY! THEY ARE DESTROYING ONE OF SONY'S CREATIONS, TAKE THAT YOU EVIL BAST- that is a 360 WTF is this shit."

I guess I should have expected that, seeing as it was a clip show and there was no PS3 drop previous, but still. :(

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
when I first saw it I read it as X2Y and while this was amazing I now want to see and X ways to y daily drop cross over

Galliam

Dec 26, 2008
I'll be the first to admit that the idea of the daily drop just absolutely baffled me when I first saw it on this sight. Recently, I took some time and looked through most of them... and still didn't get it. However, this... this is some kind of masterpiece. I can only describe it as what it must have been like when man first discovered fast food drive thrus.

I may have to change my religion now.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
emeraldrafael said:
I'm kinda surprised the Gamboy didnt make it in. That was a popular one.
It was popular, but I think their crowbar choices were much better.

The Gameboy crowbar wasn't actually that impressive. I think a failed drop clips show is in order, including a couple of failed crowbar attempts.

Shadow-Fox

Nov 11, 2009
That lightbulb sure was frickin' amazing. I wish stuff like that would happen more often.
also suggestion: lava lamp or lightning sphere or any other pointless decorational gimmick

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
I would NOT like to be the guy who has to clean up after the Daily Drop crew...

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
I LOVED the changed titles, it made it even more amusing.

And yes, the light bulb still wins!

Also, a clipshow of things that defied the crowbar is in order! Especially including that interestingly resilient fruit... I think it was a guava or something, that was a really funny crowbar!