Daily Mail Makes Up More GTA Crap

Downside

Sep 16, 2008
why was a 13 year playing a 18 rated game? and where did a 13 year old get petrol from? you have to be 18 to buy 18 rated games and 16 to buy petrol (and at UK prices no 16 year could afford petrol).

i think the blame lands squarely on the parents (or lack of) this time, just like the time before that and the time before that and t...

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
In all fairness though, you did quote the Daily Mail, a 5 year old can get a job there as long as they're a womanizing racist. I mean fair enough if The Guardian printed it, but a tabloid, and maybe the worst tabloid at that. Hell half their sales come from people to insecure to buy proper adult magazines, so they just use page 3.

-Sorry I know I went off topic a bit there.

Doc Theta Sigma

Jan 5, 2009
We all know the Daily Mail is staffed by racist misogynistic bigots anyway. In other words, anybody from the BNP, satire. It's that whole Stefan Pakeerah thing all over again after Manhunt came out. It's common knowledge the Daily Mail will print anything if it'll get people buying it.

"Three people were just killed over an Xbox!"
"The Xbox caused them to kill each other?"
"Well it was in the room at the time, it was actually a domestic dispute"
"... Run with it"

cyber_andyy

Dec 31, 2008
needausername said:
In all fairness though, you did quote the Daily Mail, a 5 year old can get a job there as long as they're a womanizing racist. I mean fair enough if The Guardian printed it, but a tabloid, and maybe the worst tabloid at that. Hell half their sales come from people to insecure to buy proper adult magazines, so they just use page 3.

-Sorry I know I went off topic a bit there.
But, the Daily Mail dosn't have a page 3 girl...

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
meatloaf231 said:
ElArabDeMagnifico post=7.72179.750685 said:
Gosh this GTA scapegoat is sounding like The Salem Witch trials when you could kick someone in the balls, and then say "devil made me do it" - and the town would go kill/arrest/condemn someone else.
That's because videogames are witches!
I knew something was up when I found a third nipple!

Feb 13, 2008
paulgruberman said:
The Daily Mail is a tabloid, isn't it? Sensationalism and shoddy journalism would be par for that course.
The Daily Mail's usual leads are "Paedophiles must die" across from Miley Cyrus pictures and "Immigrants must die" next to "Racist Has Cancer...Awww".

So yeah, classy.

Jul 9, 2008
meatloaf231 said:
ElArabDeMagnifico post=7.72179.750685 said:
Gosh this GTA scapegoat is sounding like The Salem Witch trials when you could kick someone in the balls, and then say "devil made me do it" - and the town would go kill/arrest/condemn someone else.
That's because videogames are witches!
Burn them! Burn the Witch!
Sorry, couldn't resist.

I'll leave it at that since everything I could have said has been said.

GyroCaptain

Jan 7, 2008
I can blame videogames for arson now, not just murder and bad driving? Awesome, except for the fact that I'm now legally responsible for my actions. Now I have to go find someone who isn't and contribute to their delinquency with gasoline. Pyromania by proxy, eh?

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Malygris said:
it has not yet been released on the PC
If that is true, then how can you explain the shop Gameplay, is selling copies of the game.
http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=RM03533&title=Grand_Theft_Auto_IV
There is proof. It is out.

In the UK at least as far as I know.

cyber_andyy

Dec 31, 2008
Catkid906 said:
Malygris said:
it has not yet been released on the PC
If that is true, then how can you explain the shop Gameplay, is selling copies of the game.
http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=RM03533&title=Grand_Theft_Auto_IV
There is proof. It is out.

In the UK at least as far as I know.
It is out in the UK, my brother got it on PC for christmas.