Daily Mail Makes Up More GTA Crap

beddo

Dec 12, 2007
"The game awards points creating as much as crime and destruction as possible in a city."

This is quite false, it is not in a city, it is in a virtual city. Moreover, it doesn't award points, it keeps count of the number of events or gives virtual cash for certain action and missions.

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
cyber_andyy said:
But, the Daily Mail dosn't have a page 3 girl...
That's because the average blue rinse tory Daily Wail reader has probably never seen themselves naked. The sight of a young woman in a state of deshabille would probably do them in.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
Do people even play Gta Iv anymore? when it was released it was but i have yet to see people on my friends list on xbox and ps3 ever fire up Gta since then

They Just Want the sensationalism and really what do you expect? gta and video games in general are always the scape goats for whats wrong in society, No heaven forbid it was the people!!! that just cant be true!..

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Did he say:
"The game has warped my fragile little mind."

I didn't play that mission where you pour "petrol" on cars and light them up but I did enjoy the one where you follow the guy to the gas station then blow the whole place up.

You know the son of sam's neighbor's dog told him to kill a bunch of people; maybe they should ban dogs. They crap all over the place too.