Dalek Mysteriously Appears in UK School

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
Alar said:
This sounds like Improv Everywhere: London are going to be making an appearance...
Hopefully in time for Halloween! If I were living in London, I know I'd utilize the rogue Dalek in my costume if I could!

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Fuck.

Okay, All I need is a Sonic Screwdriver AND...a jelly baby.

Let's rock.

Oh and a Dalek weapon please.

Brockyman

Aug 30, 2008
Most Awesome Story of the Day!

Shouldn't Torchwood or UNIT have been their to claim it before a shop owner. Lazy lazy

Chappy

May 17, 2010
Sinclose said:
I''m getting the feeling someone somewhere is either getting a fuzzy feeling at all the attention, or is getting severely pissed off.
Probably the police operator getting all the phone calls trying to claim the Darlek?

Seriously though someone scratch made a Darlek and left it in a Pre school? How did they manage to smuggle a Darlek in there without being noticed in the first place? o.0

WelshDanny

May 10, 2010
I'm quite fond of how the local newspaper I read while at university is being sourced by the escapist.

You might kill their website you know.

...if the Dalek doesn't get them first.

Feb 13, 2008
Brockyman said:
Shouldn't Torchwood or UNIT have been their to claim it before a shop owner. Lazy lazy
Torchwood would be too busy looking mysterious, and UNIT's getting on a bit.

"Just once I'd like to meet an alien menace which wasn't immune to bullets!"

I'm just wondering how it's only that scratched. Most of the primary schools I've been in would have junked it by now.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
I hate to sound like a Doctor Who nerd (actually I don't because Doctor Who kicks ass...so SHUT IT SLAG!) but I doubt it's some sort of promotional stunt by the BBC because if it was they would've used the recent redesigns of the Daleks that are now the only species throughout time and space thanks to a black hole sparing a single ship when the Doctor did...something or rather on their ship in their attempt to take over earth that did that.

Feb 13, 2008
Pegghead said:
I hate to sound like a Doctor Who nerd (actually I don't because Doctor Who kicks ass...so SHUT IT SLAG!) but I doubt it's some sort of promotional stunt by the BBC because if it was they would've used the recent redesigns of the Daleks that are now the only species throughout time and space thanks to a black hole sparing a single ship when the Doctor did...something or rather on their ship in their attempt to take over earth that did that.
Unless...they're gearing up for a war between the MMPR Daleks and the originals. Remember Moffat saying something about a life-changing event halfway through the next season. Doctor Who teaming up with the Daleks anyone?

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
...ITS A TRAP PEOPLE! The daleks are finally planning to infiltrate human society, catch us off guard and then BAM! We're all exterminated.

silverbullet1989

Jun 7, 2009
Nimzar said:
Tom Goldman said:
Exeter police have had no reports of a stolen or missing Dalek, so they're baffled as well.
Wouldn't they have been MORE baffled after receiving a call about a missing Dalek?

Caller: "Hello, yes I'd like to report that I'm missing a Dalek, I'm afraid that it has been stolen."
Dispatcher: "I'm sorry, sir? A missing what?"
C: "A Dalek. Space alien featured in Doctor Who. Evil omnicidal lunatics."
D: "Sir, you really shouldn't attempt to waist the time of the police force."
Dispatcher Hangs Up.
hahahaha i would have loved to have been the guy to have phoned that in to the police

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
They are coming! Going to take us all!!! Heh..

But seriously, that is so weird, a Dalek coming out of nowhere. I wonder if someone is playing some kind of joke? Or, if it has just been there and the owner forgot about it...