Dalek Mysteriously Appears in UK School

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
So a Dalek has randomly turned up in a school, and apparantly there was once a Dalek head found in a pond? So wait, are just random Dalek bits popping up all over Britain now? I wasn't aware of this, how long has this been going on?

Also this;

so that the school can make room in its cupboard again for things that aren't a Dalek.
Makes me laugh. Why would you want to store things that aren't a Dalek???

VulakAerr

Mar 31, 2010
Nimzar said:
Tom Goldman said:
Exeter police have had no reports of a stolen or missing Dalek, so they're baffled as well.
Wouldn't they have been MORE baffled after receiving a call about a missing Dalek?

Caller: "Hello, yes I'd like to report that I'm missing a Dalek, I'm afraid that it has been stolen."
Dispatcher: "I'm sorry, sir? A missing what?"
C: "A Dalek. Space alien featured in Doctor Who. Evil omnicidal lunatics."
D: "Sir, you really shouldn't attempt to waist the time of the police force."
Dispatcher Hangs Up.
If I spoke to somebody on the phone and they spelled "waste" like that, I'd hang up on them first!

OT: I heard about a Cyberman stood outside a Cornish school the other day. My guess is that they're planning a show-down on the border.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Eh, I'd be more worried if they found a Cybermen conversion machine... one Dalek alone is dangerous, but easier to keep under surveillance than an army of Cybermen.

I'd hereby like to apply for Torchwood. I know you don't take applications, but I think we could need every man to fight the Daleks!

Lyinar

Sep 17, 2010
Allow me to agree with the others who have said:

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

Phantom_IEC

Feb 15, 2010
Pah, the first school I worked at a few years back had a Dalek at the opening of the after school club.

Volucer

Sep 4, 2008
Someone missed an opportunity there. I would have hidden inside it and when found begun to move around and say exterminate. It's even better that it would have been pre-schoolers there to witness it...does that makem e a bad person.

wammnebu

Sep 25, 2010
this sounds like a doctor who plot. mysterious hollow dalek shell found in School in UK. Doctor and Amy track down the shell through its various new owners and then realize that the mutant himself has absorbed himself into the computer mainframe conveniently located under the school and has been feeding subliminal messages into the impressionable minds of the youth