Dark, terrible things...

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
<youtube=86wKWjvUD50>
Behold.

Somebody posted this on one of the forums here the other day, officially ruining my week.

OptimisticPessimist

Nov 15, 2010
InterAirplay said:
Whatever you do, never image search for the Pain Olympics.

I know, you want to now, but don't. I'm not here to reccomend it, I'm here to tell you not to go there in case anyone else suggests it.
Yeah, saw that one. That was...disturbing.

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
OptimisticPessimist said:
DuctTapeJedi said:
-snip to not repeat the horror-
Behold.

Somebody posted this on one of the forums here the other day, officially ruining my week.
What the fuck did I just watch!?
I have no idea, but I feel like Samara Morgan's going to crawl out of my T.V. in seven days now.

Lust

Mar 23, 2010
When it was still up, Bloodshows had a giant archive of all that stuff. Also, the offended page on ED.
Why I chose to look at that stuff at night is beyond me. -_-

Gardenclaw

Jul 12, 2009
Never ever google image search Lemon party. It may sound all sweet and innocent but i got caught out by it as one of my friends said it was funny.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
meat spin just meat spin and maybe lemon party (luckily not on my laptop/PC but on a school laptop of a fellow student)

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
RatRace123 said:
Go to Encyclopedia Dramatica and search "Offended" or "Kittens"
kittens.....damnit!
Now I'll have to go see it.....I'm sure I'll hate you in about 10 seconds.

EDIT: yep, I hate you now. (totally my own fault)

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
JRCB said:
I'd type it, but I would get banned. But all I need to say that it's a genital disease for women, and the name is comprised of a colour and breakfast item.
what this guy said. Or goatse. Damn my friend for showing me that.

UltraDeth

Nov 2, 2010
The following hentais
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Beavis and Butthead
Futurama

If I ever met the person responsible for the Beavis & Butthead pr0n, I will drown them in gasoline.

Also, Manginas. I don't have to explain it

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Other then the stuff already mention from above, I have to say that Japanese film "Funky Forest" thank to a follow Escapist member for sharing that video to us (you know which video I walking about!).

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
RatRace123 said:
Go to Encyclopedia Dramatica and search "Offended" or "Kittens"
I've seen offended, but I haven't seen Kittens... It can't be that bad... can it? I mean, it's called Kittens...

ajemas

Nov 19, 2009
After going on 4chan /b/ for a while, I've seen some pretty terrible things. It's hard to say for sure what the worst is, but 2 girls 1 cup is definitely up there.