vivadelkitty said:
dark-amon said:
A webcomic that holds these, among several, qoutes:

'BURN ORPHANS, BURN!'
'Ride my worldkilling godwhale. Ride into battle.'
'We gave you AIDS. You have AIDS now.'
'F%¤# YOU, Racist pancake!'
Another Ansem Retort reader? That's a rare sight :D
Considering the fact that an orphanage is burned down in the first strip, there might be a reason for that.

MajorDooshbag

May 18, 2009
A grainy video on encyclopedia dramatica of a guy getting his head sawed off, the quality was so poor that I didn't realize what I had seen until I watched it twice. It actually made it worse than high definition.

MrDeckard said:
RatRace123 said:
Go to Encyclopedia Dramatica and search "Offended" or "Kittens"
OH DEAR GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????
LOL epic lulz!

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
Alon Shechter said:
Slender Man.
Good luck sleeping once you research about it!

It's not that bad. I admit, when I read the story here on the escapist I was scared(and that strange kind of intrigued) to death.

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
Gurochan, and so i hear, "offended" on Encylopedia Dramatica, not that i have ever dared checking myself.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
UltraDeth said:
The following hentais

The Simpsons-

AAAAAAARGH, MY MIND! THE HORROR, THE PAIN! POINT IT AWAY, KILL IT WITH FIRE, JUST GET RID OF THE DAMN MEMORY. AAAAHHHHH!!

*bangs head on a Dictionary repeatedly*

I have witnessed the same images that you have described, and if I ever cross paths with the individual who created those images, I will smash his pelvis, rip out his wisdom tooth and hit his funny bone with a hammer. If I ever find the servers that housed his site, I'll burn them, smash them to pieces, drop the pieces in acid and throw the remains into an Icelandic volcano.

Still, Rule 34.

havass

Dec 15, 2009
What is the worst thing I've seen or heard of on the internet?
This thread.
On a related note,
RatRace123 said:
SCREW YOU TO THE BOTTOM MOST LEVEL OF HELL.

UltraDeth

Nov 2, 2010
There's much much worse, like Ed, Edd & Eddy. Whoever destroyed my childhood and my life and my sanity with that picture, I'll literally tear them a new one.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Hmm... I have never advised someone to look anything up that has disturbed me. But things I have found would be slender man... dark things is right... gave me a sleepless night that sh*t did.

Private Custard

Dec 30, 2007
Nom NomZ said:
3 guys 1 hammer.
/thread
That's the closest I've ever come to agreeing with somebodys /thread.

Although I need only mention two names to top that.........Ken Bigley and Nick Berg.

etherlance

Apr 1, 2009
bam13302 said:
etherlance said:
Koroviev said:
etherlance said:
RatRace123 said:
Kittens huh?.......well that can't be all that bad.....*clicks onto page*

..............o-o........O-o.......O_O.........

Ah...AHHHHHHHHH......MY EYES!!!
I can't un-see any of it...oh god, oh god!
The horror...........THE HORROR!!!
i was actually considering going to that...
*decides otherwise*
You are wise beyond your mortal years my child........Don't make the same mistake we did....live......LIIIIIVE for we who have seen what cannot be un-seen, we who have witnessed that which shreds the mind and tears the remnants of sanity.

Live my Child.........LLLLLLLIIIIIIVVVEEEE!!!!

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Zhandarr said:
2 girls one cup
1 guy one cup
2 guys one cup
1 girl 1 cup

what is it with the internet and the weird perversion of cups
You forgot 1 guy 1 jar. Can't recommend it though o_O

diebane

Apr 7, 2010
It was a picture I found on 4chan. In the top left corner a picture of a nice looking man, around 20 years old I would say. The rest was pictures of his
totally butchered face/body, and I mean TOTALLY. Eyes, nostrils, ears removed, the head without any of those and the things removed lined up.

Worst part was that this poor guys story is on wikipedia, and it turned out to be a murder case and thus real. Freaked me out...

Oh, and
pics or gifs of cats or dogs getting killed and sliced up with knifes, also on 4chan.

mfG diebane

theguitarhero6

Nov 21, 2009
kikon9 said:
theguitarhero6 said:
2 kids in a sandbox.
Dear Lord, do NOT let your curiosity control you.
I realise that this post may very well be the thing that will peak your interest, but please for the goodness of your own sanity, do NOT dig up this video...
I really want to look up this video. Tell me, is it violent, gory, sexual, or just weird?
Gory and sexual I suppose.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Canid117 said:
Flamezdudes said:
Yiff.

You know it. We know. We never mention it.

Enclycopedia Dramatica and 4chan... ewww.
We mention 4Chan all the time.

Madara XIII said:
Professor James said:
look up the scary thread on the escapist search bar. most of its stories but got a couple f***ed up pictures like slender man
Well can you explain to me what Slender Man and Marble Hornets are? Because I'm too much of a pussy to even look it up... Ill let words do it
lets see if you can resist the ***** that is curiosity
Wait, I watched it and couldn't actually see anything in those photos, am I just blind or what? It does seem like a decent scary story though

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
imacharginmehlaz0r said:
zehydra said:
imacharginmehlaz0r said:
zehydra said:
RatRace123 said:
I've seen offended, but I haven't seen Kittens... It can't be that bad... can it? I mean, it's called Kittens...
DON'T DO IT JOHNNY
O_O
ITS TO LATE FOR ME. BUT YOU CAN STILL BE SPARED
It's... too late...

UltraDeth

Nov 2, 2010
Can someone describe the Encyclopedia Dramatica's definition of Offended? Because I refuse to look it up, and even the Urban Dictionary won't tell much