DC Sends Clark Kent And Lois Lane To Divorce Court

Arkynomicon

Mar 25, 2011
Marvel and DC seems to be like two convoluted soap-operas by now. How the fans put up with all the BS is beyond me.

Houston Zulu

Mar 9, 2012
DC would only be doing what they should have done years ago! Clark Kent and Lois Lane are the most boring couple I have ever had the misfortune to read about! Probably why Batman is becoming a more bigger icon - he has a life which sadly Superman doesn't. I hope this is not just some rumor and actually happens and adding more personality to SM might not be such bad idea either!

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
I am not going to lie I would be happy if DC undid continuity but only if they do it right aka take a character back to day one and just go with it. No jumping timelines no multiple titles of the same character. One universe one title one timeline and good writing. This is a reason why I love manga better at times there is a start and a end and it is simple as that. If they wanted to keep going with this current things and just start a title on it's own I would be ok with that too I am just tired of wondering where batman finds the time to be in 5 different stories all at once and having no idea how old some people are and which stories even still happened and when.
This is why I love the DCAU there is a actual timeline and it is followable.