Dead Space 2 Bonus Injects Horror Into Dragon Age 2

Maeshone

Sep 7, 2009
SilentHunter7 said:
XT inc said:
No one made a stand to slap down increasingly more ludicrous paid money for content schemes.
But the content is free... I'm not paying anything for it.
Thank you! I wish all these whiners would actually stop and think for 5 seconds before they scream their outrage...

People who are getting Dead Space 2 and Dragon Age 2 are not paying anything for this armor, it's simply a bonus for fans of both games. If you seriously run out and buy a whole game you have no interest in playing just because you get a free armor for Dragon age 2, or because you got the code in your copy of Dead Space 2, you deserve to loose that money, since you're just being incredibly stupid.

Now for all those who wonder about the helmet issue, this armor is divided into 4 parts as you can see on the official site (http://dragonage.bioware.com/da2/addon/), the armor, boots, gloves and helmet. I would suppose this means that you can remove the helmet, since it's pretty odd that it would be separated otherwise. It also seems to be a rogue armor, due to high dexterity and cunning being the requirements to equip it.

Cheeseman Muncher

Apr 7, 2009
I've got Dragon Age 2 pre-ordered and I was going to buy Dead Space 2 anyway so this a pretty nice bonus. =)

In my view, EA does seem slightly less evil than it was a couple of years back. Although that could just be the rise of Activision as the new Arch-demon of the gaming industry making EA seem like low fat evil in comparison.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
I was definitely going to get Dead Space 2, so I suppose this'll be a nice treat if I'm ever given a convincing reason to buy Dragon Age 2. So, yeah, I approve of this :)