Dead Space 2 Details Revealed

Kojiro ftt

Apr 1, 2009
I don't care about the story (that stupid girlfriend, bah!), I don't care about Isaac's voice, and I don't care about "being the hunter." It would have been nice if they had tweaked the game to be a proper survival horror instead of changing it to something else, but whatever. I'll give it a try.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
BakaSmurf said:
This has made my day.

I absolutely LOVED the original Dead Space, and knowing that they're not only making a sequel, but fixing the original's short-comings, has left me in a coma resulting from the collossal nerdgasm.

I can't wait for this to come out, I'm going to be sure to pre-order it first chance I get.
Hear, hear! I looked up some of the details already at Rely On Horror, and from what I've seen my interest is certainly piqued. But the one major question on my mind is this: how are they going to work multiplayer into a game that's all about horror, without taking away some of the tension?

And they did say they'd allow friends to 'strategically dismember' eachother...will...will we be able to control Necromorphs? I hope so. *crosses fingers*

hypothetical fact said:
Taking all bets, everything in the space station will break.
Change it to 'almost everyone will die' and I'll take that bet.

dreamtime

Jan 10, 2009
Hopefully there won't be another evil corporation conspiracy-twist at the end. It felt kind of lame in the first one. Hell, it even felt lame in Alien.