Deadliest injury you have caused to another human?

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Uh, I stabbed my friend in the hand with a khukuri. Basically, we had been drinking, and I did the pirate-esque "avast, ye scurvy dog" blade thrust thing and got him in the hand. XD

It wasn't as bad as it sounds

The worst was probably someone injuring themselves, with me being the immediate obstacle. I was walking around the edge of the playground in primary school when this dipshit in the year below me (the class frequently got taken to another room when he threw temper tantrums) ran headlong into me. His forehead hit me full in the temple and I was bowled over. I had a mild bruise on my temple, he had a robin's egg sized lump between his eyes and a concussion.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
I ripped pieces of metal out of a guy's humerus. But I was supposed to do that.

thewinner194

Nov 26, 2010
It wasn't deadly, but this one time I accidentally made my friends balls bleed. We were kind of playing around, and a combination of two mistakes on my part led to this. I threw a little jab at him, just as a playful gesture, and it ended up being a lot stronger than I had wanted it to be. It also ended up being a lot LOWER than I had wanted it to be, because instead of hitting him on his abs, it was right in the balls. I still feel really guilty about this...

kalaim

Feb 12, 2008
I shot a man in the feet with a 9mm gun once.
Poked another one's eye with my thumb,
beat one with a bat on a streetfight and left him for dead
Stabed one in the liver from behind...

all the fistfights do not count.

All the shit you can do when young... served time... I'm through with all this now.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Well, one time I parked my car into another person's car that they were in at the time.
And when I say parked I mean my car was skidding on ice and ran into them.
Unfortunately for the sake of this thread, no injuries were received by any parties.
Lucky for all accounted otherwise.

Holyeskimo

Jul 14, 2010
I was racing bikes with one of my friends, and for some reason i decide to look off to side long enough to hit his brother and break his leg, one of the only times i have truly felt guilt

kalaim

Feb 12, 2008
thewinner194 said:
It wasn't deadly, but this one time I accidentally made my friends balls bleed. We were kind of playing around, and a combination of two mistakes on my part led to this. I threw a little jab at him, just as a playful gesture, and it ended up being a lot stronger than I had wanted it to be. It also ended up being a lot LOWER than I had wanted it to be, because instead of hitting him on his abs, it was right in the balls. I still feel really guilty about this...
Aouch! Hitting the balls! You, sir, are an animal!

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
I elbowed a guy in the face, breaking his nose. But he deserved it and he knew he did so we're still cordial. :) Other than that I haven't done too much damage to another person. Violence is never the answer.

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
Hm. The most, I think, other than the time when I was a little kid and hit my dad in the head with a baseball bat, was when I kicked the crap out of this annoying freshman that challenged me to a fight to make herself look tough. She didn't get a single decent hit in, and she ended up on the ground in a fetal position. She had trouble walking for a while after.

...Did I mention that I was wearing steel-toed boots at the time?

EDIT: Oh, I also stabbed a guy in the leg once. I forgot about that.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
I accidentally broke my friend's collarbone. He's ok though.

I was really scared for him.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
FunkEngine12 said:
I once accidentally cracked a friend's head open by chucking a big tree limb and not seeing that he was in the way. Not cool.

Incidentally, you know what else isn't cool? A no-holds-barred fight if you're in Karate. Get that crap out of here, Karate is a martial art, not freaking UFC. I'm sorry, OP, I don't mean to be rude, but speaking as someone who's done Tae-Kwon-Do for 5 years now, you don't have full contact fights to see who's better. Hell, it's completely possible to kill someone without using full strength if you know what you're doing. In all honesty, and I really don't mean to be rude, but I'm glad you got kicked out of that Karate class. Neither you nor your friend have the right mindset for a martial art, and you should be glad you didn't kill each other.
I agree that martial arts require a right mindset and discipline...

my friend once joked, but it's true, that we were being trained to do something that we're told to never do if at all possible (fight, possibly kill).

thewinner194

Nov 26, 2010
kalaim said:
thewinner194 said:
Aouch! Hitting the balls! You, sir, are an animal!
It was an accident!!! I'm really sorry about it even though it happened years ago... D:

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Uhhhh....I have smacked my some one over the head, Does that count?

OT: I have punched a friend one time, he got a bruise. Not that deadly though.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I was hit someone with a car. There was no external bleeding or broken bones from what I could tell. He seemed to hurt my car more than my car hurt him

.....bastard

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Threw my brother down some stairs.

And indirectly, death. Way to make the thread depressing but by buying cheap electronic products/not donating to charity regularly I'm fairly sure a few people in the third world have died.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I knocked some kids tooth out because he was hitting me with sticks. I actually didn't punch him I just grabbed him and threw him to the ground. We were both like 12 or something.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
o_O I've never struck a person outside of competitions, but we always had all the required padding. and that was a long time ago for me.

Roundhouse kick to the head. looking back that was poor sportsmanship because first he flying side-kicked me in the head. We were only supposed to aim for the body. Yeah, we got a good talking to...