Deadliest injury you have caused to another human?

YunikoYokai5

Jun 16, 2010
A sore head and a wounded pride XD School P.E kickball. I kicked the ball, he wasn't paying attention, ball hit him in the head. So startled he fell on his ass. He was fine, just very flushed and eager to glue his ego back together XD

TNightmare

Mar 2, 2011
Well, I play American Football, so hurting people is sorta part of the job...
Worst injury I caused is either a dislocated leg, a very severe concussion, or a broken hand.
The dislocated leg and concussion were not intentionally, but when I still played in the youth division, we had a girl playing on our team, and our opponent constantly picked on her.. I was kinda fed up with it, so I warned em not to do so anymore. They did, and a few minutes later I 'accidentaly' stepped with my full weight on his hand...

Dranae

Apr 19, 2011
Apparently when I was a toddler I bit my sister in the back.

Other than that, I haven't really done anything besides accidentally scratching people or stepping on their feet.

Freeze_L

Feb 17, 2010
Well. is a concussion or a broken wrist worse?

Well sparing with someone, well it was supposed to be sparing but he had anger issues and well lets just say it got a little out of hand, I blocked his punch hard enough to break his wrist. Then he tried to round house kick me and i caught his foot in a sweeping block and the fight was over.

Pepole like to pick fights with me, at first it was because i was small and happy now its because i am big and happy :\. So i have done my share of fighting and given several concussions to bullies. Never threw the first punch but made damn sure i got the last one.

Also what the hell were you thinking OP doing full contact fight like that? If you fight like that your goal is to hit the other person so they can't come up. That is not practice that's application!
FunkEngine12 said:
I once accidentally cracked a friend's head open by chucking a big tree limb and not seeing that he was in the way. Not cool.

Incidentally, you know what else isn't cool? A no-holds-barred fight if you're in Karate. Get that crap out of here, Karate is a martial art, not freaking UFC. I'm sorry, OP, I don't mean to be rude, but speaking as someone who's done Tae-Kwon-Do for 5 years now, you don't have full contact fights to see who's better. Hell, it's completely possible to kill someone without using full strength if you know what you're doing. In all honesty, and I really don't mean to be rude, but I'm glad you got kicked out of that Karate class. Neither you nor your friend have the right mindset for a martial art, and you should be glad you didn't kill each other.
Hell in actual fights you often need to hold back if your not trying to kill someone. If you want to fight like that try going to an UFC/MMA studio, you still get solid self-defense but they teach you to disable in a completely different way than a marital art does (as it is tuned towards sport not defense).

eyesonflux

Sep 13, 2010
Udyrfrykte said:
I have my doubts about that...
For being the site with the biggest collection of hardcore nerds I've been to, the stories some of the guys here tell are something out of a movie. Like that guy who jumped down 20-feet to land on a moving train, and then ran home. And about 20% of the users here have an IQ of 150.

But if that really happened, leave the last two sentences out next time you tell the story -
" I left his ass there. He's got the balls to pull a knife on someone. hes got the balls to suffer.". I can't even think of any fictional character that could pull those lines off.

OT:
Ugh, not much. Maybe a broken nose, rib or something non-fatal like that. Kicked a guy in the throat once, that was scary (thought he couldn't breathe).
Oh, and fooling around with a friend once, drunk, I tripped him into falling on his back head on concrete. Thought I killed him.
Not everyone has been a nerd for their whole lives, back then when i was still training karate i hated physics didn't care about philosophy or anything math related now my life style has changed so much that you probably wouldn't know it was me if you would have known me back then and would see me now. Oh and now days i love those things that i said i used to hate. Basically i used to be Dumb martial artist and now days i'm a huge geek.

Sparkytheyetti

Jul 24, 2009
eyesonflux said:
Udyrfrykte said:
I have my doubts about that...
For being the site with the biggest collection of hardcore nerds I've been to, the stories some of the guys here tell are something out of a movie. Like that guy who jumped down 20-feet to land on a moving train, and then ran home. And about 20% of the users here have an IQ of 150.

But if that really happened, leave the last two sentences out next time you tell the story -
" I left his ass there. He's got the balls to pull a knife on someone. hes got the balls to suffer.". I can't even think of any fictional character that could pull those lines off.

OT:
Ugh, not much. Maybe a broken nose, rib or something non-fatal like that. Kicked a guy in the throat once, that was scary (thought he couldn't breathe).
Oh, and fooling around with a friend once, drunk, I tripped him into falling on his back head on concrete. Thought I killed him.
Not everyone has been a nerd for their whole lives, back then when i was still training karate i hated physics didn't care about philosophy or anything math related now my life style has changed so much that you probably wouldn't know it was me if you would have known me back then and would see me now. Oh and now days i love those things that i said i used to hate. Basically i used to be Dumb martial artist and now days i'm a huge geek.
One: It dosent take much to defend yourself, if you take the time to learn. two: Your opinion vs mine, when i experienced it. three: the last two sentences are truth and not tough guy lines. If you do something, you better be prepared for the consequences. Yeah i may be a nerd at times, but im also a nerd that likes guns and can easily make a one inch grouping at 300 yards with a 30-06. Not even a "hard" shot rifle wise.

eyesonflux

Sep 13, 2010
Freeze_L said:
Well. is a concussion or a broken wrist worse?

Well sparing with someone, well it was supposed to be sparing but he had anger issues and well lets just say it got a little out of hand, I blocked his punch hard enough to break his wrist. Then he tried to round house kick me and i caught his foot in a sweeping block and the fight was over.

Pepole like to pick fights with me, at first it was because i was small and happy now its because i am big and happy :\. So i have done my share of fighting and given several concussions to bullies. Never threw the first punch but made damn sure i got the last one.

Also what the hell were you thinking OP doing full contact fight like that? If you fight like that your goal is to hit the other person so they can't come up. That is not practice that's application!
FunkEngine12 said:
I once accidentally cracked a friend's head open by chucking a big tree limb and not seeing that he was in the way. Not cool.

Incidentally, you know what else isn't cool? A no-holds-barred fight if you're in Karate. Get that crap out of here, Karate is a martial art, not freaking UFC. I'm sorry, OP, I don't mean to be rude, but speaking as someone who's done Tae-Kwon-Do for 5 years now, you don't have full contact fights to see who's better. Hell, it's completely possible to kill someone without using full strength if you know what you're doing. In all honesty, and I really don't mean to be rude, but I'm glad you got kicked out of that Karate class. Neither you nor your friend have the right mindset for a martial art, and you should be glad you didn't kill each other.
Hell in actual fights you often need to hold back if your not trying to kill someone. If you want to fight like that try going to an UFC/MMA studio, you still get solid self-defense but they teach you to disable in a completely different way than a marital art does (as it is tuned towards sport not defense).
I do not remember what was i thinking back then, it probably was just for the ego boost and for all those things you hear where people say having a real fight grants you more experience than a training fight. and back then i was your typical little thinking highly agressive guy.

Like i said in my other replies i have changed for the better.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
i once kicked a ball at my friend who was hanging from a tree branch and actually hit him(i didn't know he was there) he fell and almost broke his neck.

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
I once accidentally headbutted a stranger while sneezing. I had my eyes closed at the time and it was a really big sneeze. I usually look up at the lights to encourage it then quickly move my head down to my arm so I don't get it on anyone.

Basically, someone (I don't know who, I was at Reading Festival) was between me and my arm at that exact moment and my head connected with his nose. I'm not entirely sure how it happened, like I said, my eyes were closed and I was shocked when I felt something crack against my head and even more shocked when I found out what I'd done.

So I just slinked away and tried to act like nothing happened.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
7moreDead said:
I severed 3 fingers off a friends hand...We're still cool though :D
Have you ever made a "High five!"-joke to your friend afterwards? Also, how'd you sever your mate's fingers?

I once flung a friend of mine off a roof. He fell straight down 6 feet onto a steel oven and bruised his knee pretty bad. The oven also got a nasty dent. We're still friends though.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
I stabbed my brother in the head with a toy wrench[footnote]It had sharp corners to it for some reason.[/footnote] when I was about 11 or so. We were sitting in the backseat at something inbetween a mini-mart and a full grocery store, and we started fighting as brothers do. I had got the wrench as part of an erector set gift. Anyway, I didn't realize I had it in my hand (I thought I threw it) when I started hitting him in the head. Pretty much as soon as I saw the blood we stopped fighting and went into the store in horror. Head wounds bleed so much.

I also stabbed a boy I had a crush on with a pen. Also horrified when I saw he started bleeding from what was a somewhat friendly jab.

JochemDude

Nov 23, 2010
3 people got killed when they attempted to rob me.
1 guy got his fingers crushed under my boots because he spanked my girlfriend.
1 guy got his spine kicked in when he tried to rob a store I was shopping at.

Also countless injuries in my martial art classes and K1 tournaments.
I don't regret any of it.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
I don't know if this counts but I once accidentally hit my friends in the balls with a hammer when I was 8. He never talked to me again.

Dan Steele

Jul 30, 2010
I broke a kids nose when he made fun of and started hitting my best friend. I take up kick boxing, I did a round house kick and the sole of my foot snapped his nose in two

I also broke a kids leg when I learned he touched my girlfriend's chest.

The best part about this is I look like a nerd so nobody expects it. When I remove my glasses however thats when you know shits gonna go down

snowfi6916

Nov 22, 2010
Back in the 7th grade I smashed my metal gym basket into the head of some kid who stole my lunch money and was talking shit about my family. I ended up giving him a concussion. Funny thing is when I went to band practice that afternoon I got a standing ovation from everyone in the band for standing up for myself (which up to that point I never did). I only ended up getting one night of detention for the incident.

Jonesy911

Jul 6, 2009
Wow there sure are a lot of bad ass, karate expert, lethal, hardened guys on this forum. Ohwaityou'realllyingthisisavideogamesitenotufc.com lol

Darkwhite

Nov 15, 2010
Fractured my brothers skull with a golf club when i was 7, it wasn't malicious or anything, my dad was teaching me how to play, he ran up behind me, I didn't notice, swung back and caught him hard in the forehead.

droop99

Feb 12, 2011
i was once playing outside with my electric bb gun and i shot my mate in the eye like 7 times doctors saved his eye but partially blind now

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
I once looked at someone, hilarity ensued. ^.^

Seriously, I am a 1st degree black belt in Taekwondo; when sparring a lower rank, the dude overestimated me and went into a berserk rage (we're talking he wanted to BREAK me), so responded with a swift kick to the stomach/chest/whateverIcan'trememberwhere. He fell to the floor paralyzed in his physical and mental anguish, that was a GOOD day!