Deadliest injury you have caused to another human?

Stormanne

Mar 28, 2008
Wow, I read some of these and feel somewhat better about breaking a kids neck in junior high. I was about eight feet in the air on the back of a top bleacher ( I know, not smart to sit on the backrest) when this douche jumps up and pulls me backwards off of the bleachers. My fall was directly on to his upper body and the impact of both of us hitting the ground broke his C4 and C5. He spent three weeks in traction and I had a bruised shoulder.

Nastiest injuries I've caused on purpose was two collapsed sinus cavities and four broken ribs to a guys for punching my then girlfriend. Found out it was a frat initiation at the college we were attending. Most fucked up thing about it, three years later she married the guy...

oktalist

Feb 16, 2009
I encouraged my friend to try and take apart a circuit board with a penknife. The knife flipped back onto his finger because he wasn't holding it right. There was a lot of blood and he must've severed a nerve or something because to this day he doesn't have proper feeling in that finger. His mum wouldn't let me visit for a couple of weeks after that. We are still best mates, though.

Mr. Brightside

Nov 19, 2009
I broke someone's ankle going over the top of the ball playing football, which wasn't accidental. I burst a guys eye open trying to hurdle him as he was standing up and I caught him with my stud, this was accidental.

Foxblade618

Apr 27, 2011
James Joseph Emerald said:
Foxblade618 said:
You are Homer's peer. Bravo! That was a delight to read.
Really? I was trying to write it intentionally bad, Tom Clancy style.
Well I was being a bit hyperbolic...

I was thinking more Chricton; I'm thinking that your style has a bit more pizzaz than Clancey

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
I once broke my friends hip when I stepped on the back of his shoe and caused him to trip.

sergnb

Mar 12, 2011
Hmm.........................................

Seriously what the heck is wrong with you all the worst injury I've done to anyone is breaking a teeth incidentally while playing basketball, you guys run around with chainsaws and knifes or what?

Keepeas

Jul 10, 2011
Oh that's easy, that would have to be the time that I ran into the corner of the wall and split my he-oh it says ANOTHER human....

that's a bit tougher...I would have to say the time I was "playing tennis" (I was like 10-12 so I couldn't really PLAY tennis). me and my sister were there messing around and I didn't know she was behind me and I swung back to hit the ball.

I hit her in the head and caused some injury, I felt worse than she was actually hurt.

Others:
threw a football at someone's face(viciously and from far away) hit him so hard that I saw blood spray out of his mouth as he fell...I was in 3rd grade btw

I used to play "Stick Wars", lots of injures there.

Me and my friend used to tie a rope a skateboard and pull each other and whip each other around the culdesac, lots of injuries there.

I also have punched my sis a few times too hard....felt bad every time...

Dirzzit

Apr 16, 2009
It was a during a fight that I proceded to kick the guy in the head, he smashed onto the floor and broke his nose.

Complete accident but at-least I ended what he started.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
eyesonflux said:
What is the deadliest injury you have caused to another human?

Mine happened maybe 8 years ago when i was training Karate with my friend we decided to take a match with no holding back to see who is better. Couple of blocks and dodges later i did a maegeri (regular kick) right into his stomach area my friend fell to the ground and after a little while he started saying that he wasn't feeling all right and left home.

2 Days later i heard that his intestine had burst(?) and he was in a hospital.
Because of that i got expelled from my Karate club and got a life time ban and my friend didn't want to have anything to do with me after that point.
Well, if you participate in a combat like match, do expect to get hurt. I can't see why you are expelled. Clearly if you fight, there may be a teeny weensy chance someone gets hurt, right?

I've caught someone's foot after a feeble attack to kick me, and tossed him backwards onto the ground once. He landed hard on his head.
I have forgotten who the hell it was actually, I have that a lot.
Can't remember unimportant people. Or sometimes important people for that matter!

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
I threw a brick at someone because he was insulting my family. He had to go hospital, but hes fine. My parents were NOT happy.

Life_Is_A_Mess

Sep 10, 2009
Umm... let's see... well, I'm a very passive person (a bit passive-agressive harhar) so not many fights ocurred.
I remember once I accidentaly puled out a friend's tooth after he pushed me.
I bit a person so hard it left a scar (he was choking me so self-defense).
I once taunted (just once) a friend of mine because he was taunting me and a couple of my other friends, he pushed me and I fell over. My friends demanded revenge for my agressor's behaviour, so I (hilarity ensues) started to chase him and he triped over in the same spot where I did. I lifted him up and held him in position, then I used me knee to kick him some times in the stomach (I didn't hurt him, I was just messing around =P), and he freaked out, counterattacked and held me in the exact same position I held him in. I was too shocked to do anything as he violently punched me in the head over and over. He was crying in anger and embarassement, t'was creepy. I finally managed to release myself and then he started stumbling backwards holding his wrist. "It hurts!!!" he screamed. I was really confused since it was I taking the real beating. Then came a teacher and tried to settle the dispute. I apparently was in the wrong. "How could you hurt his wrist, that's such a weak blow!" my friends said to me. My face went "SRSLY?!? Have you not seen what happened???". Well at least I didn't get detention.
Long story short, I take more beating that I hand out, but I don't seem to lose a fight very often...

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
I beat a guy up with a hockey stick back in school once. Really badly. I enjoyed every second of it.
There's a long story behind it, and I won't go into that here. Feel free to PM me if you're curious, though I seriously doubt you will be.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
Well it's not exactly deadly but years ago when we were messing around, I accidentally trapped my brother's finger in a door and it started bleeding like crazy and now he can't properly straighten it ever again owing to the fact that he lost a load of muscle from it when it was bleeding.

DFogify

Jul 7, 2011
I broke a kid's jaw in soccer camp by banging heads. Not really my fault as he was taller and running with his head angled down. I got a gash above my eye from his teeth colliding with my forehead.

Sentox6

Jun 30, 2008
XcrossX said:
You sir, must be an only child. I think I had two fights penciled in the day I was born. A sister 9 yrs older than myself, and a brother 3 yrs older than myself. I guess you can say that not being an idiot was never truly an option. >_<
I think we can make an exception for familial combat. It is only to be expected, after all.

But yes, I am an only child :p

IxHADOUKENxI

Dec 24, 2010
When I visited America I carried a Balisong (butterfly knife) for self defence Basically some stupid ass wannabe gangster tried to mug me with a 2 inch pocket knife so I played along Performed a fast opening out of my pocket stabbed him in the hand grabbed his knife and told told him he had 3 seconds to run...

Tskk no respect for the blade eh?

Udyrfrykte

Jun 16, 2008
Stormanne said:
Nastiest injuries I've caused on purpose was two collapsed sinus cavities and four broken ribs to a guys for punching my then girlfriend. Found out it was a frat initiation at the college we were attending. Most fucked up thing about it, three years later she married the guy...
Some women bring shame to their sex, if you don't mind me saying. Not that guys don't, but we already have a plenty bad reputation.

JB1528

Mar 17, 2009
The most I ever did was cause a bloodied up face to a few people that I fought in my younger years. Nothing really fatal to anybody but boy did I leave a few marks on people.

Adam Galli

Nov 26, 2010
When I was ice skating with my friend she ran into me and we both went into the boards of the rink. When I looked down my skate was on top of her fingers and there was blood everywhere. She has full function and feeling in her fingers still(thank heaven).