Deadpool Announces His Own Game at Comic-Con

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
deadpool is one of the better written comics I've seen come out of marvel

hopefully the can capture both his internal turmoil that he hides by being outrageous all the time and also his complex relationship with AL

and also hopefully they can pretend none of the Agent X awfulness ever happened

cynicalsaint1

Salvation a la Mode
Apr 1, 2010
It looks like High Moon is making the game - and they did a decent job with Transformers: War for Cybertron if nothing else.

JdaS

Oct 16, 2009
Deadpool is in good hands with High Moon Studios. These guys get it. Unless something goes HORRIBLY wrong, this is a day 1 purchase for me. Nolan North's portrayal of Deadpool is just a really awesome bonus too.

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
Words cannot describe how insanely happy I am. Please, please, please, PLEASE don't fuck this up...

chaosbedlam

Apr 15, 2009
YEEEEEAAAAH! Finally my favorite comic book hero is getting the recognition he deserves. Very much looking forward to this.

Khazoth

Sep 4, 2008
Well, I wanted this, but I refuse to get excited.

Game companies have beat the idea of "Wait and see" into me enough times to know that just because I wanted it, doesn't mean it won't be terribly executed.

Please don't screw this up.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
This game will be over hyped out of proportions by comic book fans due to Deadpool and his awesomeness,myself included.

Let's just hope that they won't screw this up.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW!

My eyes are now trained on this one... here's hoping it doesn't suck.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
While I am required to be a bit sceptical while posting on internet forums, I think it's a law or something, I cannot deny that what I just witnessed was amazing and totally sold me on the game already which will be a one day purchase as long as it is even just a little good...

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
The fact that we don't even know the genre yet really excites me. It keeps the door open for insane wackiness such as world building, cart racing and even flight simulation. Of course watching the trailer, it put me in mind of something more like Devil May Cry + The Punisher (ps2/xbox) + Saint's Row 3 to the power of Deadpool...someone should illustrate that...

Also kind of hoping for Duke Nukem style mini-games like Pinball, darts and, getting drunk at Hooters.

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
If it will end up as mediocre DMC-like hack'n'slash, then it's not bad, as long as the story and dialogues are interesting to follow, visuals are eye-pleasing, glitches are minimal and Weasel & Vanessa will make an appearance at least as cameoes. Oh, and add collectibles.

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
I'm hoping it's one of those "spectacle fighter" hack and slash games that focus on killing enemies in the flashiest ways possible. That would totally fit Deadpool's insanity.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Wooo... infinite respawns... :p

I hope there will be lots of references, easter eggs and links to other marvel characters... I love that kind of stuff! :D

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
And Nolan North's wallet got heavier and in time, he purchased the world.

It's alright, though. He's just milking that beautiful voice the Maker gave him.
Oh, yeah. Also looking forward to this game. I dunno why but I'm thinking it's gonna look something like Lollipop Chainsaw. Don't know why...