Deadpool Announces His Own Game at Comic-Con

Doktor Sleepless

Jan 4, 2011
I don't really like the main voice, and I'm kinda worried the humours gonna be a bit one-note dumb (I've read a LOT of Deadpool and there's more to him than boobies. Yeah I'm gonna let that sentence stand as is.)

Chimichanga

Jun 27, 2009
"Suck it, Wolverine!"

I've been waiting so long for somebody to say that. Definitely piqued my interest.

Stick Antolini

Jun 3, 2010
008Zulu said:
At least Ryan Reynolds isn't anywhere near this one. I'm thankful for that, and keenly interested overall.
Are you kidding me, Ryan Reynolds was one of the few good things about that movie, how ever I may be slightly biased as I *may* have a slight man crush on him. :D

OT: I'm quite skeptical about the game, I mean it's either going to be amazing or a steaming pile of shit, I don't really see much middle ground.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
mindlesspuppet said:
tmande2nd said:
Well at least they get that Deadpool is utterly nuts, aware of his fictional status, and very snarky.

Also was that last line a take that at his portrayal in said movie that screwed his character?
Nah, they've got quite the history together.
Can't it be both? and/or about that Wolverine video game "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" a few years back.

scottsteve

Aug 24, 2009
Stick Antolini said:
008Zulu said:
At least Ryan Reynolds isn't anywhere near this one. I'm thankful for that, and keenly interested overall.
Are you kidding me, Ryan Reynolds was one of the few good things about that movie, how ever I may be slightly biased as I *may* have a slight man crush on him. :D

OT: I'm quite skeptical about the game, I mean it's either going to be amazing or a steaming pile of shit, I don't really see much middle ground.

There are two kinds of people in this world:
People who can admit that they have a crush on Ryan Reynolds, and dirty fucking liars.

(Stolen and reworded from Louie C.K.)

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011
008Zulu said:
Ryan Reynolds was perfect as Deadpool, until you know, you couldn't even tell it was Ryan Reynolds anymore.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Overusedname said:
"Suck it wolverine."

OH NO HE DIDN'T!!
oh yes he did! *snapsnap*

ether way, looks like the kinda brain dead, mindless fun, that doesn't take it self seirusly, that we don't have nearly enough of

JMan

Jun 18, 2008
mindlesspuppet said:
tmande2nd said:
Well at least they get that Deadpool is utterly nuts, aware of his fictional status, and very snarky.

Also was that last line a take that at his portrayal in said movie that screwed his character?
Nah, they've got quite the history together.
Like the time Wolverine dressed Deadpool up as Jean Grey and used him to distract a monster that was looking for her.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
If and when I hear that this game is coming out for PC I'll be excited. At this point I suspect that I'll never get to play it because fuck console monopolies on potentially interesting video game concepts.

ThePenguinKnight

Mar 30, 2012
Even if the game is going to be, and it likely will be, a generic hack and slash button masher with quick time events it'll at least still be entertaining if they keep Deadpool the way he is.