Dear Rockstar. What the hell?

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
Games that have 4DVDs sucks for console players however PC gamers...

Once it's installed, you can go back to suckling your thumb.

mad_mick

Jul 19, 2008
Rockstar sucks! GTA 4 multiplayer! how dare they include wicked fun modes and extra stuff. and max payne! my god, i hate playing online with my friends in cool new game modes. yeah, and other sarcastic things!

Mr.SunShine

Feb 25, 2010
Blunderboy said:
Trezu said:
i had something really smart to say but now i can't recall what it was ;.; OH THATS IT

Final Fantasy 7 came on 4 discs. Also its not like giving people more features is a bad thing.

its like if you got upset if i gave you Chocolate sauce for your ice-cream made up of 4 scoops
Not really. I don't like chocolate sauce.:p
It's more like you gave him an option for free chocolate sauce, should he want it.
This makes his anger even stupider.
I think....
That we are all misunderstanding his anger...
He's angry that the multiplayer exists because to have made it exist, the developers had to subtract manpower and hours of work from the singleplayer element...

So, it's like you're offering free chocolate sauce, but he's angry that you spent the money on the chocolate sauce to offer it instead of buying more of what he wants, I.E. Icecream.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Mr.SunShine said:
Blunderboy said:
Trezu said:
i had something really smart to say but now i can't recall what it was ;.; OH THATS IT

Final Fantasy 7 came on 4 discs. Also its not like giving people more features is a bad thing.

its like if you got upset if i gave you Chocolate sauce for your ice-cream made up of 4 scoops
It's more like you gave him an option for free chocolate sauce, should he want it.
I think....
He's angry that the multiplayer exists because to have made it exist, the developers had to subtract manpower and hours of work from the singleplayer element...

So, it's like you're offering free chocolate sauce, but he's angry that you spent the money on the chocolate sauce to offer it instead of buying more of what he wants, I.E. Icecream.
Except that, as someone else already pointed out, the multiplayer was developed by a separate team. So there was no loss of manpower at all.
So there is the same amount of ice cream regardless of if we get someone else to make the sauce or not.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Mr.SunShine said:
Blunderboy said:
Trezu said:

I think....

Yes! someone finally got it, christ, how hard can the concept be to get?

Have an icecream cookie.