Dear Santa

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Souplex said:
Kollega said:
I want my own zeppelin. AKA, a blimp. Surely he can bring it to me, can he?
Actually blimps and zeppelins are two distinctly different things.
A zeppelin is distinguished from a blimp because instead of just having a balloon on top it has a metal frame containing several cells filled with the buoyant gas of your choice. This allows it to be built on a much larger scale.
Oh well then. I forgot that blimps are "soft construction" and zeppelins are "hard construction". Fixed.

Flour

Mar 20, 2008
Fuck Santa, Sinterklaas is more awesome. If you're wondering why.. Well, it's at the start of the month(the fifth and sixth of December) and it's a white guy with a huge beard on a horse with his black helpers handing out presents and candy to children. There's also nothing of that "we have to keep religion out of this" nonsense, just do a google image search and there will be only a few pictures that don't have any Christian symbols.

To be slightly more on-topic: Maybe some 360 game for Sinterklaas and a nice family dinner for Christmas.

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Flour said:
Fuck Santa, Sinterklaas is more awesome. If you're wondering why.. Well, it's at the start of the month(the fifth and sixth of December) and it's a white guy with a huge beard on a horse with his black helpers handing out presents and candy to children. There's also nothing of that "we have to keep religion out of this" nonsense, just do a google image search and there will be only a few pictures that don't have any Christian symbols.

To be slightly more on-topic: Maybe some 360 game for Sinterklaas and a nice family dinner for Christmas.
It sounds like a gothic 6-year-old tripping on LSD o_O

I like it xD