Dear Santa

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Dear Santa
I've been a very good girl this year, and because I've been so good I was hoping for Christmas you could bring me...

That's right boys, girls and those in between, in just over a month Santa is going to reverse break into your houses and leave presents under your trees!

What will you be asking for this year?

Me, personally, I'm after Season 5 of House...

Godavari

Aug 6, 2009
You're going to get a lot of "nothing because I'm an atheist/opposed to posting in a thread about a non-existent figure" responses.

I'm asking for Fallout 3, as I've never played it before.

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Godavari said:
You're going to get a lot of "nothing because I'm an atheist/opposed to posting in a thread about a non-existent figure" responses.

I'm asking for Fallout 3, as I've never played it before.
May be they'll ask Santa for a sense of humour?

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
Dear Santa,

Please die in a fire to make room for Satan. HE always gets me what I *really* want!

Jobz

May 5, 2008
As is tradition in my family I will be receiving a shirt I'll never wear, pants that don't fit and a large pack of socks (Probably Hanes or some similar brand). As for what I want, money. I've always been the type who prefers to pick out my own gift.

skittlepie345

Aug 11, 2009
Personally I would love an XBox 360, because i'm getting tired of having to hunt my brother down every time I want to play something. But I guess that can wait until he moves out. Money would be nice, it's the universal gift card!

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Well, after Jeff Dunhams christmas special i'm going to ask him to just FedEx it.

It being some Bloody Snow on Christmas, I'm tired of rain on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
Dear Santa, you're awesome.

What do I want? I asked for Modern Warfare 2 and some money.
I hope you guys have a good Christmas(Or other Holiday you may celebrate).

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Dear Satan: I want complete control over a nation with a sizable nuclear arsenal.

hagaya

Sep 1, 2008
I'm working toward new hardware for my guitar, as well as my PC. I need shader model 3!

I'd like to believe in the concept of Santa, it makes the holiday more whimsical. However, family is freaking sweet and that's good enough for me.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
My Brother, Mom, and I are putting our collective funds together and getting ourselves a PS3 for Christmas. Does that make me Santa?

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
IdealistCommi said:
Maybe Demon Souls (Both the game and some souls), a SOAD album, and a big red fire truck.
Demon souls is worth it. trust me.
OT: I want a pet, any pet will do. no wait.....

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
uhh a box of zendikar, delux dethalbum 2, and some totally awesome sweet alabama liquid snake

9NineBreaker9

Nov 1, 2007
Jobz said:
As is tradition in my family I will be receiving a shirt I'll never wear, pants that don't fit and a large pack of socks (Probably Hanes or some similar brand). As for what I want, money. I've always been the type who prefers to pick out my own gift.
Sounds a lot like my Christmas! Do you have to drive for six hours to go see relatives (who are in no way related to you, actually), too? 'Cus that'd be awesome.

I'm asking for a set of speakers and a larger iPod over the course of my birthday and Christmas next month, but the last time I asked for something big (a Gamecube), I got a shitty $20 toy that didn't even work.

Gotta love not having a job xDD

EDIT: Did anyone think of a certain Boondocks quote right after reading the topic title? :D

Sep 5, 2009
Dear Mr. Kringle,
We've known each other for quite a while now, and have yet to actually meet in person. In my younger days, I would set traps for you that you managed to circumvent at every turn, bringing me a deep sense of failure and self-loathing year after year. So, this holiday season, I ask not for any traditional gifts, but instead for you to provide me with undeniable evidence of your existence because you owe me for all the torment, YOU FAT BASTARD it would finally validate my claims and fulfill all of my Christmas wishes.

OT: Probably Dragon Age and Assassin's Creed II. Maybe some stuff for my car.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
How did Santa get involved in Chinese food and movie day anyway?
Is he a modernization of the time traveling Chinese guy who wandered the desert with the Jews when they fled Egypt and would make some Chinese food and show a movie every December?