Decide Whether Gears 3's Sidekick Lives or Dies for Charity

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
I hope they don't make the results public until the game is released, though...

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
He either dies as hilariously as possible, or he puts the 'Cole Train' to shame with his epic destruction of the locust hordes. Those are the only options.

I'm inclined to say 'Save Carmine', because it's just too predictable if he dies. But I hope they don't reveal the results - it would be an interesting surprise in-game.

digital warrior

Oct 17, 2008
I vote death if only for the running joke [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBoTEZxWkec].

Dom "Oh my god they killed Carmine."

Marcus "You bastards!"

Tempest Fox

Oct 18, 2008
I guess if it means to keep the family bloodline going (if only to kill off future generations in future wars and the like), then yeah, by all means keep Carmine alive.

Jandau said:
I hope they don't make the results public until the game is released, though...
Agreed. Best to keep something like that secret 'til the actual release of the game. Keeps things fresh as well as leave that inkling that there's a chance that Carmine would survive.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
AWWWWWW THATS NOT FAIR. I really liked the Carmines and was so hoping the last one would survive. Lets face it most X-Box live players are not the kindest of people. This sucks. I mean I love stuff like this but I really wanted the last one to live damn it.

MustardTiger

Mar 31, 2010
I always liked the Carmines. Especially Ben, he was the only character in that game who wasn't some steroid hyped, badass soldier. I hated it when he died. I knew it was going to happen, but it still really sucked.

Much as I hate buying that marketplace crap, I'm definitley buying one of those shirts to save Carmine.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
digital warrior said:
I vote death if only for the running joke.

Marcus "You bastards!"
HEHEHEH, I still want him to survive but imagining them saying that is funny.

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
Mr.Pandah said:
Saving Private Carmine! It needs to be a part of the game. He has to live. I hated seeing the other two die. If this one dies because of us gamers, I'd actually be legitimately upset/concerned.
Pretty much this, smacks of Saving Private Ryan :)

One Save Carmine t-shirt for me, please!

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
*Gasp* I can decide that the next Carmine can live? The Carmines? One of my favorite characters of all time?

YES! I must convince all my friends to get a "Save Carmine" shirt.

sabercrusader

Jul 18, 2009
yeah he should live........im gonna buy the save carmine shirt just for that. But on another note, like one of the posters before me, they shoulden't release the results untill the games release.

supagama

Lord High Raggamuffin
Jul 25, 2009
it would be a fresh change for camine to live. so in the words of a great mad scientist "LIVE, LIVE I SAY, LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE"

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Much handier than giving you the choice ingame and donating the sale proceeds, I'm sure. It's admirable, don't get me wrong, but it does reek of publicity stunt.

Apr 28, 2008
digital warrior said:
I vote death if only for the running joke.

Marcus "You bastards!"
And thats why I'm voting to kill him.
Sad? Perhaps, but someone has to die.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
I'm going with save, but if he does end up dying, I hope it's epic. A and B died relatively pathetic deaths; I hope C goes out doing some seriously amazing shit. You know, like he's all pissed off because he's lost his brothers in the war and goes out riding the bomb into the enemy base or something.

Also, didn't the letter from Benjamin in GoW2 mention there being a fourth D brother? Or is my memory just terrible? Haven't played the game in a while.