Decide Whether Gears 3's Sidekick Lives or Dies for Charity

Xris

Aug 1, 2009
Save Carmine, ofcourse. I mean, look at that badass, choking a Locust to death:

pha kin su pah

Mar 26, 2008
Clayton looks too badass, to experienced unlike his green grass brothers to die really, or he really should die a hero, die saving somebody.

13lackfriday

Feb 10, 2009
Oh so that was what it was about...saw the items on XBL marketplace, and it gave me a chuckle before I passed it by.

That said, I may be spending my hardly-earned MS points to cast a vote for "Save Carmine."

They've been killing off the brood the past 2 games, I'd like the last one to live just to break the trend.

Plus, after all his siblings have gone to their graves early in the military, shouldn't the last Carmine be a grizzled, disillusioned veteran bastard of a Gear?

I mean shit, he oughta be saving Delta Squad in GOW3.

Mar 26, 2008
You bet he's pissed! If you look closely at Clay's tattoo on his upper arm (only visible in large pictures) it has two helmets with Anthony and Benjamin RIP under them.

I think he also has a tattoo of a Lancer with the words "Born Sawn" on his right forearm.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
Saving Private Carmine! I like the sound of that. He must be saved, I won't be able to handle his death after I sobbed when Ben died.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Dukenstein said:
I think he should die, but in a blaze of glory killing thousands of locusts with that ripper of his. Would make his character much more badass.
almost time for the Avatar "voting" to begin

I'm really divided. I want one Carmine brother to live, but still it just seems like he should die gloriously...

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Carmine must die! Must be a pretty productive family eh?

But of course, I want him to live. If he dies, at least die in a bad-ass way full of swearing like Hudson's death in Aliens.

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
I think they( oh, sorry, WE should let him live) but another character be killed( like Dom for example)

MattRooney06

Apr 15, 2009
I say live because Mrs Carmine and Mr Carmine need at least one son....plus it would be awesome if clayton was majorly kickass and nothing like his brothers

although he will probably end up dead

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Save Private Clay Carmine!
Why? BECAUSE WE'RE BROTHERS IN BLOOD NOW!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/103334-Update-The-Escapist-Community-Musician-Rocks-a-Half-Life-2-Tribute-Song
Reporting for Duty Sir!
"WHATS YOUR NAME SON?"
Impluse_101!

Kelethor

Jun 24, 2008
Save Carmine!

He's the closest thing to an actually relatable character in Gears. Im not saying that Muscles Marcus and Downer Dom aren't relatable, that is if you aren't some sort of muscled bound steroid inducing macho man with Daddy issues or a dead wife. and lets not forget the Cole Train, who at this point is a walking Joke (Don't say that to his face though, or he'll Fucking murder you) And Baird, Whom I for one think we should have shotgunned to the face years ago.

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
If there's any Canadians, doesn't this remind you of the Save the Ranger, or Kill The Ranger thing Kokanee had not too long ago?

Anyways, I'd probably save 'em.