declared Non-Canon

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
Tirrast said:
unless its taken... devil may cry 2. worst story and ending ever.
There was a ending?
I would not call Devil May Cry 2 "ending" a ending, was more like "We don't want to make a extra level, suck it fanboys"

Vulg

An Uncooperative Comrade
Aug 27, 2010
The stupid ending to Splinter Cell: Conviction's Co-Op campaign. >.>

theamazingbean

Dec 29, 2009
The tabletop games I run often have entire books deemed non-existent until I review them. I've reviewed Scroll of the Monk, and it still doesn't exist.

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009
Vault Citizen said:
Flames66 said:
That is exactly the reason I dislike it.
Why? I've read about what she's introduced (a friend showed me a list) and the stuff on there is just agressively awful.
Could you show me the list? I'm interested to know what everyone is complaining about with her books. Personally, I like them. I think they are some of the best Star Wars EU books around.

Neverhoodian said:
Screw 'em, they're all non-canon in my book (except the X-Wing books, Zahn's Thrawn trilogy, and the Han Solo Adventures).
I'm still reading the Thrawn trilogy but so far I love it.

Marcusss

Jan 24, 2011
Recently Wolverine anime... I even refuse to acknowledge its existence...
Also Lobo movie (in pre-production)... there is no Lobo-helping-teenage-girl in my multiverse...

crono738

Sep 4, 2008
Chrono Cross. I refuse to believe that Dalton, of all people, caused the fall of Guardia...and that killing Lavos did absolutely nothing.

yaoinut

Dec 17, 2010
There was no Fable 3. Peter admitted he wasn't sure how to fix many of the issues raised in two and left things alone.

I declare all sections with Desmond in Assassin's Creed games non-canon. Or should at least be altered so he's in a coma reliving past memories so I never have to play as him.

Dr_Horrible

Oct 24, 2010
conflictofinterests said:
I have declared the Doctor Who season(s?) after David Tennant left non-cannon. I honestly can't stand the new guy.
I admit, I don't like the 11th Doctor much either, but I don't find him offensive enough to be non-canon.
You know what WAS non-canon though? That 2-part episode with the weeping angels. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE THEM MOVE!

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
any spyro games after the organal 3 for the ps1

also for those choosing to disregard kindom of the crystal skull I hear they are considering a 5th... dundunsuuuunnnn