DELETED

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Empoleon

I have a penguin made out of steel, I can surf on him, and he's my favorite

Starraptor

A bird thats badass that I can fly on

Scolipede

A giant AWESOME centipede that I can ride on and scare the shit out of people with

Tyranitar

Same with scolipede minus the riding part

Xatu/Honchkrow

I can see into the future with one and the other has a sweet hat

Haxorus or Sceptile

Can cut down anything that empoleon cannot, also, they are both awesome.

This team consists of pokemon across all my other teams. I have, in total, 4 teams of pokemon. It was pretty hard picking these 6 out

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
If this was for real, are we considering that most Pokemon are idiots and do not question why they should take orders from weak humans like in the anime?

If so, let me think...

Ditto, because it can be anything, even inanimate objects, as shown by the anime.

/THREAD

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
TheNamlessGuy said:
[small]Also, anyone who says "A team of Magikarp" looses all Pokémon-playing priveliges. For ever.[/small]

More seriously, assuming they will be able to evolve/breed and I have a reliable way of... er... "storing" them:
Lugia - Nope, sorry, no alternative. That bastard is too amazing.

Tyranitar - Need to mow down your enemies? Use our handy armor-plated dinosaur amalgamation!

Absol - Provided it doesn't throw bad luck at me, it's just too adorable to pass up.

Charmander - It would probably light everything on fire and I prefer the cool temperatures to heat, so on second thought - Totodile.

Zorua - Holy shit, have you seen how cute that thing is? And it can make people believe they're seeing something else entirely! Awesome!

Dratini - Dragonite may be much derpier than Salamence, but there isn't really anything quite as derpy as Shellgon.

Phanpy. Because look at it.

Pikachu/Elekid - They could double as power generators!

Abra - I would abuse that Teleport like nothing else.

Arcanine - It's so fluffy! I'd just hope it wouldn't burn me...

Also Milotic. Because Milotic.

Hey, you never said we could only have six.

FilipJPhry

Jul 5, 2011
My bro which sits on my shoulder: Joltic. That thing's fucking adorable. Cute pets also help you get women.
My KO machine: Infernape.
My convenience-bringer: Rotom. He can store food, be a fan, wash clothes and mow my lawn without fuel.
My transportation or flyer: Lugia.
My surfer: Wailord. Keeping him fed will be a *****.
Other KO machine: Bisharp. Has anyone else wanted a power ranger?

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
All the dittos, all the pokemon :p
Aaaand a wailord probably, you know since I could win any fight just by having it land on someone.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Abra for basic teleporty needs

Skarmory for flight

Dragonite for fighting

Crobat for a cute little shoulder mounted pet

Magikarp 4 teh lulz

and Dialga to make time my *****, therefore becoming the prince of persia. I think Dialga is the time one at least . _ .

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
If its really life all I need is a vaporeon, typhlsion, dragonite, luxray, and lopunny, cause that would be a bitching group of pets.

Nantucket_v1legacy

acting on my best behaviour
Mar 6, 2012
1. Bulbasaur
2. Meowth
3. Raichu
4. Hunter
5. Arcanine
6. Mewtwo

I shall trick my opponent into false sense of security with my relatively cute / weak Pokemon before I strike with the Mewtwo!

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
Blastoise
Who doesn't want to ride the oceans on a badass turtle with launchers?
Trapinch
Evolve it all the way to flygon, fly it through the sands
Dragonite
Pretty comfortable looking ride through the sky if you ask me
Eevee
Would just be a cool experience evolving it, also real babe magnet xD
Machop
Good for heavy lifting, also I'd rather have it from first evo, more fun that way
Ditto
Fits everything else :p

All starting from first evo really, would want to have raised them myself, if you know what I mean

Adeptus Aspartem

Jul 25, 2011
Alakazham.

And thats it. Telekinetic super-computer as my brokemon? What else do you need?

What could be useful too: Ditto, Chaneira, something to fly on and something to surf on.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
I'd take:
Gengar for the sheer awesomeness and badassery while still being cute.
Mew because its a playful god. Who doesn't want a god as a friend? Alternatively Espeon.
Vaporeon because it looks good and is a water type.
Pidgeot for flying and coolness.
Munchlax for a bro.
Gulpin because I love them.

Fractral

Tentacle God
Feb 28, 2012
I'd have a Gengar for scaring people, a Salamence for travelling around and scaring people, a Scizor for cutting the lawn and scaring people, and lastly a wailord and a skitty for some entertainment [http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/HSOWA].
I kid, I kid. I have a ditto for that.

Russirishican

Feb 9, 2011
1. Vulpix, because he's my bro. During the winter he'll curl around my neck like a giant fluffy neck warmer and during the summer we'll just chill out by the pool.
2. Gardevoir, yea yea, I know, unoriginal, blah blah. I actually do really like them though, psychic powers and undying loyalty so long as its reciprocated are both nice qualities.
3. Torterra, probably my main battler, but would also make owning a landscaping business easy money, not to mention, its a turtle with an island on its back.
4. Vaporeon, he's definitely here with me too, he's my other bro, and a good battler. I'm not sure if I could surf with him though, I probably won't need to anyway because I have an...
5. Altaria, its big and fluffy and yet its a dragon, whats not to love? I'm sure its dragon type heritage means its strong enough to carry me, and safeguard might be nice for warding off anything harmful.
6. Luxray, he's my powerhouse, devastating opponents with thunder, and also, well, powering my house. Just look at him, he's a badass.