DELETED

Attelia

Dec 23, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
Attelia said:
The book is the Ahzirr Traajijazeri. The book is located on top of a barrel in the Cheydihal Sanctuary. Upon entering the Training Room, turn right. You will see a barrel with two poisons and a book on top of it. This is the book you are looking for. It's kind of hard to read because of all the Khajiit names and words.
Edit: One step ahead, I see... lol
Always.

Oh, and you can read the third book here [http://uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Argonian_Account#Book_Three] if you're in a hurry.
Why, thank you very much! However, I'm actually trying to create a library with every single book in the game. Stached in my Bravil home. In a dresser.
One of these days, I'm going to sit down and read my ass off. I can't wait.

Attelia

Dec 23, 2009
We appear to have veered visciously off topic, so I have a sort of question.

The Imperial Simulacrum. I understand that Jagr Tharn threw Uriel Septim VII into Oblivion and took his appearance, right? Did Barenziah use another noble to contact the ghost of Jagr's secretary so she could win over the unnamed champion to defeat Jagr? Moreover, did someone mention how the Champoin of Cyrodiil was actual the first mortal daedra?

Attelia

Dec 23, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
Attelia said:
Why, thank you very much! However, I'm actually trying to create a library with every single book in the game. Stached in my Bravil home. In a dresser.
One of these days, I'm going to sit down and read my ass off. I can't wait.
In a dresser?
Really?

If you want I can make a house for you.
With millions and millions of bookcases, empty.

Just let me get to my Dad's place, where I have the game and the construction set.
Actually, my Bravil home is my organizational center. In one chest you will find every weapon and armor set in the game. There isn't one missing dagger or helm. In another, you'll find all my books thus far. I only put spare stuff in my Chorrol home. Enchanted items, keys, soul gems, those go in my Chorrol home.
Part of the charm is opening a chest and finding every single weapon in the game laid out before you in alphabetical order. One press of the X-button and I'll be over-encumbered past the might of any of my feather and strength-boosting spells!

Edit: I must then re-read The Real Barenziah for I was under the impression that she played a part in Jagr's downfall. TRB is one of the longest books in Oblivion with one of the five volumes containing something like 79 pages. (~o~)