Delightfully offensive

MrFalconfly

Sep 5, 2011
Vault101 said:
The Saints row series I'm sure has plenty of "offensive" things I'm sure....other than that I nothing comes to mind

Bizzaro Stormy said:
Personally I think offensiveness is in the eye of the beholder
it...really isn't... you can't really tell other people if they should find something offensive or not

...can I bring out my stick metaphor? cause I think its relevant

if you accidentally hit me in the face with a stick, you'd probably apologize, most people would because they understand immedetly I could be in pain,and while it was unintentional they understand it was a slight upon me... and I'd probably be like "thats cool, mabye be careful with your stick next time".again people immediately understand the pain part...its tangible

but how people react to something that isn't as "tangible" as pain:

[quote/]"Ow that hurt!"
"no it didn't"
"uhhh...yes it does"
"no it doesn't , it only hurts if I meant to hit you, I didn't mean to"
"yeah but...you can see the bruise starting to show"
"maybe it hurts because you expected it to hurt and you clealry have a problem with sticks..why do you hate sticks?"
"I don't hate sticks! its just yours hit me in the face"
"IT DIDN'T BECAUSE IT WAS UNINTENTIONAL"
"I know that!"
"then why are you are you freaking out over it?? what the fuck is your problem?"
"because my face hurts!!"
"I don't believe you! youre just overly sensitive!"
"...mabye in future carry your stick closer to your body, so you wont hit people"
"you DARE suggest I change my behaviour? I DON'T HIT PEOPLE WITH SITCKS!
"you just did"
"No I didn't! stick hitters are tattooed thugs who run around after midnight! do I look like a goddamn stick hitter?"
"no but you did hit me in the face with a stick"
"NO I DIDN'T!!!"
my face hurts/I found that offensive <- people dissmiss the very idea that somone could be legitimatly offended by what they say or things in general, because we've been told that those bad people...the racists the sexists the homophbobes are other people characters with cartoonish veiw points (like the KKK or ultra conservative christians) and that nothing WE say (normal people) could in anyway cause offense[/quote]

That's not an analogy, that's a strawman.

Physical harm doesn't equate to having your jimmies rustled.

One (the stick) results in actual harm being done to a person (sub-epidermal haemorrhaging, possible gashes, and maybe even broken bones), while the other (the offensive prat) will only ever result in someone thinking that you're an arse.

And given that we (or at least I) live in an egalitarian society, I'd be really bloody offended at the thought that we determine who can say what jokes depending on something as fucking petty as skin-colour.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
MarsAtlas said:
I liked Saint's Row 3 and 4, and I've loved what I've played of the Borderlands series, which apparently had some people with their knickers in a twist. With what exactly, I don't understand, but it had some people mad. I haven't played South Park: The Stick of Truth, but I'm fairly certain that I'd enjoy it, because there's always something to enjoy (and usually get offended by) in the world of South Park. While they're not generally games with a huge focus on comedy, the Dragon Age series was deemed offensive by a lot of homophobes, same for an early access game of mine (somebody asked for it to be removed from the game, others asked for an option to turn it off) though that game has a bit more focus on humour.
I don't think I've ever heard anyone seriously complain about Saint's Row, but then again I haven't been paying attention. South Park seemed to get few criticisms (basically what you think of the show is what you'll think of the game) it's only real "stand out" moment was when Australia objected to an anal probing scene and an abortion schtick and so the company replaced those scenes with a picture of a crying koala to get it released, but made it so all the content was actually intact and it was relatively easy to re-enable.

When it comes to Dragon Age, that oftentimes gets exaggerated. It generally comes down to the first game and Inquisition. In the first game there is this character called Zevran who has a really poorly scripted romance, where if your just being friendly to the guy it flags as romance progression. It also doesn't make him being bi all that obvious to begin with if I remember (it's been a while). The bottom line is a lot of people were irked when they were just being friendly with the guy and next thing you know your literally rolling around naked on the ground with the dude. It oftentimes makes some lists as the worst "romance" in RPG history ever for that reason. Basically it surprised a ton
of people, and there is a difference between say disliking gays, and wanting to see your virtual avatar rolling around on the ground with one suddenly. In Inquisition it's more of a political thing. Basically there is a plot centric NPC in your entourage who is gay, which in of itself is no big deal, however as the game progresses you get involved in a sequence of events that basically amounts to a lot of political preachyness and the game telling you to sign off on your agreement with the writer on gay rights or face penalties in game for it. Even people who more or less agree with the basic statement I've talked to thought it was heavy handed and ridiculous. Basically people play video games to get away from politics and either side of the warfare over social issues. Of course some people tend to label anything in these directions as being "homophobic". It mostly comes down to poor implementation, in terms of actual content, despite being present there isn't enough homosexual content in Bioware games to be that big a deal anyway. The only really over the top rants I've heard came from news programs acting like Mass Effect was a Lesbian space orgy. Of course I suppose on forums like this simply not being pro gay tends to lead to people acting like your a hood wearing psychopath ready to engage in casual genocide.

To be honest, over the years I've heard more serious criticisms of games being too violent than over sexual content or racism. That's pretty much a recent thing, and mostly an indication of what the liberal movement has become and it's control of the media. When you look back at the first time interactive movies came around and used digital video and such, you had a lot of people concerned about virtual snuff flicks and the like, even though the games that were being brought up for examination like "Night Trap" and "Voyeur" weren't even close. I suspect that kind of attention and the possibility to eventually make such things if one was so inclined is why that style of game (interactive movie0 died out only to make a return (with newer technology) in the hands of people like David Cage. The quintessential criticism of video games, especially American ones, has generally been that ultra violence is okay, but so much as show a bare breast or a sex scene and it's a big deal, and it's also perhaps the most enduring, and I imagine will still be out there annoying people even after the current style of complaints has long since faded.

As a general rule claims of racism and such are just modern liberalism gone mad, by people who have never really encountered real racism (which is arguments are always made about it being subtle and such). For the sake of making a point I will say that there ARE racist video games out there if you look, but as a general rule they are obscure enough to not be seriously criticized. As a general rule the people doing the criticizing would never bother to actually look towards the places where you could find such a thing, and you can get more attention projecting onto mainstream games anyway. For example while now a good number of years old there was a game floating around called "Ethnic Cleansing" which was a shooter that had you playing your choice of a KKK or Aryan Brotherhood member (if I recall) taking white justice to the ghettoes, and discovering a world wide conspiracy run by the Jews which ends with a showdown with a rocket launcher wielding Ariel Sharon (The Israeli leader). The game was full of instructions on how to get a hold of real world white supremacist groups and pick up more of their propaganda. Objectively speaking though the game was crap, even for the time it was made, and like REAL racism so bloody obscure that pretty much nobody has ever heard about it. You don't just casually find this stuff, you generally have to seek it out, and when you find real racism it's so far out there on the fringe it's obvious it's not influencing much of anything, the guys doing it trying to seem loud and Omni-present while they are actually pretty much in hiding. You generally speaking do not find this kind of content in video games your going to buy from a mainstream storefront.

Steve Waltz

May 16, 2012
Vault101 said:
The Saints row series I'm sure has plenty of "offensive" things I'm sure....other than that I nothing comes to mind

Bizzaro Stormy said:
Personally I think offensiveness is in the eye of the beholder
it...really isn't... you can't really tell other people if they should find something offensive or not

if you accidentally hit me in the face with a stick, you'd probably apologize, most people would because they understand immedetly I could be in pain,and while it was unintentional they understand it was a slight upon me... and I'd probably be like "thats cool, mabye be careful with your stick next time".again people immediately understand the pain part...its tangible

but how people react to something that isn't as "tangible" as pain:

[quote/]"Ow that hurt!"
"no it didn't"
"uhhh...yes it does"
"maybe it hurts because you expected it to hurt and you clealry have a problem with sticks..why do you hate sticks?"
"I know that!"
"then why are you are you freaking out over it?? what the fuck is your problem?"
"...mabye in future carry your stick closer to your body, so you wont hit people"
"you just did"
"No I didn't! stick hitters are tattooed thugs who run around after midnight! do I look like a goddamn stick hitter?"
"NO I DIDN'T!!!"
my face hurts/I found that offensive <- people dissmiss the very idea that somone could be legitimatly offended by what they say or things in general, because we've been told that those bad people...the racists the sexists the homophbobes are other people characters with cartoonish veiw points (like the KKK or ultra conservative christians) and that nothing WE say (normal people) could in anyway cause offense[/quote]

The problem with your stick metaphor is that all women can be hit with the sexist stick, but some women aren?t going to be hurt/offended by it. I think that?s the point he was trying to make by saying ?offensiveness is in the eye of the beholder.?

Honestly, I think I love racism in games with conditions. I either play as the oppressors or the oppressed; I don?t like playing as the majority race with the mindset of everyone is equal and thus we must stop the racism. So the racism in Tales of Symphonia and Valkyria Chronicles was kind of a side thing for me, while I absolutely LOVED the racism that was going on in Dragon Age and Skyrim. I mean, I get a high from getting my emotions toyed with, so actually being entangled in this fictional war on racism really gives me strong emotions. I?m walking around a bar in Riftin and suddenly ?Stay down wind Imperial; I can?t stand your stench.? URGH! It hurts, but feels so good at the same time. Or being a human and hating on Elves in Dragon Age: Origins? For some reason it feels good.

With that said, it?s all complete fiction; any racism in real life is absolutely disgusting, and I say this as a conservative. In real life, people of all are the same and I?d fight with my fists to defend that belief.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
My poetry teacher said that you should always aim to offend at least one person in the room. If you aren't, then you've probably failed to say anything.

Parody is fine. South Park and saints row are both pretty crass, but they aren't meant to be taken seriously, so I don't mind. A really controversial example would be the 9/11 parody in the Postal movie. It was awful, but it was kind of funny.

Art with a message can be fine as well. Is Silent Hill 2 offensive? Yes, and it should be. It's dealing with serious subject matter, and it wants you to understand the seriousness of that. I know several people who refuse to play it. Offensive art also pushes boundaries, and can be progressive in ideology. You can't play it safe in art, you need to say something in your work. Therefore, art allows us to break taboos and move forward.

What I don't like is controversy for the sake of it. Hatred and Doctor are two good examples of this. Both seem to claim their right to exist as art, but neither has any purpose or meaning. As a result I find them crass and offensive, but not intellectually stimulating. In that context their offensive nature is not a virtue. Another example would be the Grim Tales comic based on Grim Adventures. I stopped reading pretty early on, because it wasn't very good, but there was a moment where Mandy caused 9/11, and it inspired Grim to work harder. The artist said the purpose was too offend people, but the post didn't really say anything relevant, and it was never brought up again in the story. Why is this offensive, and the Uwe Boll film isn't? Because one was parody, and the other was played straight, showing a difference of intent. People say anything can be art, but I don't think that's really true. Otherwise art, as a word, doesnt have any meaning, and should be cut from the dictionary. I think art needs to say something, it needs to have a message, even if its bad art.

To offend should not be the goal, it should be the byproduct of taking a stand on an issue.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Here's my thing; if a video game can offend you, you don't have thick enough skin to play a video game.
It would take a lot for a video game to offend me. And I mean a lot! Here I am a white guy with blue eyes and brown hair, and you could make a game titled 'Kill all white guys with blue eyes and brown hair!' and proceed to do that for 12+ hours of gameplay, and it wouldn't offend me. You could name every single character after me, still wouldn't.

Basically, you'd have to get really personal. Like the developer would have to know about that time, in the place, with the people, and put that in a game for me to upset. And they wont, because they weren't there.

And truly, this professionally offended movement has gotten worse. Like, where was the backlash for Resdient Evil 4 where all you did was kill Hispanics?! Or Legend of Zelda?! Hello, people! Zelda can walk. That's not very sensitive to people who can't. Show some respect, Nintendo! And Pokemon! How many quadriplegic transgender black Jewish Canadians can you play as?! My guess would be none! And Nintendo still puts the game out, for shame!

Someone, somewhere, opened this can of worms of 100% non offensive the entire time, and it can only end with video games as a whole ending. The industry and gaming itself cannot survive in a world where it has to be 100% politically correct the entire time.

cleric of the order

Sep 13, 2010
Vault101 said:
you alright there?
Like i suspect a number of commenters have already pointed out, offense is most definitely subjective by nature.
I think I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say this was a..... oh
Well you got moxie... I can't deny that

if you accidentally hit me in the face with a stick, you'd probably apologize, most people would because they understand immedetly I could be in pain,and while it was unintentional they understand it was a slight upon me... and I'd probably be like "thats cool, mabye be careful with your stick next time".again people immediately understand the pain part...its tangible.
well I don't like addressing metaphors but I should mention that this is largely the beginning of a false equivalence.
Pain is an Operant conditioner if i am not mistaken and offense should be the psychological result of Operant conditioning.
As a thought,
Fine, pain is an Operant and though empathy and unintentional people Weill be know to apologize for triggering an Operant response.
Because there is no universal offender.
Take for example Benjamen in hitchhikers guide, the most offensive swear word in the galaxy or cricket or well the modern equivalent of the "n" word. The words themselves are not Inherently offensive rather that the meanings and emotional drives behind the words are what transpose it a semi balance of meaning.

[quote/]"Ow that hurt!"
"no it didn't"
"uhhh...yes it does"
"I know that!"
"you just did"
"NO I DIDN'T!!!"[/quote]
uhhhh.....
wow I just.
uh.
I don't really want to touch on this.
but I do have a pretty good idea of your argument and I think you jumped the gun on this one, op was just saying, the pain provided while not unreal is but rather a personal reality and of that filled with personal reasons.
Therein people can address one person's plight and find it to be a soapbox or a false concern, while it doesn't make it true i must address personal fables.
In the space between objective and subjective reality, there is cause for offense that is completely unwarned spurned on by a personal fable that a person clings to.
In this case people who are offended are offended for ego reasons that are utterly baseless and often has to do with their own emotional insecurities and fears.
my face hurts/I found that offensive <- people dissmiss the very idea that somone could be legitimatly offended by what they say or things in general, because we've been told that those bad people...the racists the sexists the homophbobes are other people characters with cartoonish veiw points (like the KKK or ultra conservative christians) and that nothing WE say (normal people) could in anyway cause offense
You didn't actually prove that it is objective.
You just proved that it hurt.
And while I can tell you it hurts as much as it does, it doesn't make it right nor does it make the sufferer right.
Reasons rules everything, why am I offended well I should explain because this knowledge of an internal system will help me explain the emotional pain that causes me.
for example
>I was raped, please don't use rape as a term.
>I lost family members in the holocaust please don't make jokes like that
>that word was used as a slurr against my people and illustrates centuries of pain in a single syllable.
>etc
If someone finds a reason invalid then they are quite right to do so and it up to the person to provide further explanation. for example.
>my dad was abusive. So? that's something he'd say before he'd go crazy. And? everything I hear It, It reminds me of the beatings and the time my mother killed herself. oh, uh, man.
people require these dialogues before they accommodate another whim and if one fails to provide it or the person still finds it silly well as my grandmother used to say, tough titties. All you can ever do is hope to come into accord with another person, not control them.

Also as an aside I would like to remind you, OP was attempting to say offense is subjective. based on personal experience only. There can be no objective thing that can offend or if there is it has yet to be found and I suspect it would be a hideous Lovecraftian horror, something that he very nature of humanity rejects on a base level.

cleric of the order

Sep 13, 2010
Fox12 said:
Well said, but I have heard the former, hatred was based on the creates anger at the stagnation of the industry. IF it really is trying to make a statement and is not an edgelord project then great.
I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt after hearing the dev comments a while ago but otherwise I don't think I'm going to play it.
Homeworld remastered is coming out soon along with a a bunch of my kickstarter stuff.
I'm going to be busy for a while and it never much interested me anyway

Sep 14, 2009
The Wykydtron said:
(TL;DR anything that involves a man and a woman can be interpreted as sexist if you have an agenda to push, and can nitpick/twist the facts hard enough so why bother even arguing with these people)

Anyone who doesn't browse the internet for long enough to know 4chan's reputation and checks it out in a "I wonder what this 4chan thing is" type way would find it awfully offensive 99% of the time I assume. I find it hilarious.

The best example that comes to mind is Ebola-chan. Truly a terrible virus laying waste to parts of Africa being turned into a female anime character wearing a nurse-esque uniform with Ebola shaped pigtails hair is something that could only come from 4chan. She's actually pretty well drawn and designed as a themed character. Not even mad.
completely agree with this, especially the first part, but this is my first time seeing the ebola-chan, and I lol'd at that. thanks for that.

OT: as mentioned, you could find damn near anything in video games and *gasp* be offended by its use of something.

rule #99 of the internet, if it's a thought you could possibly think of: someone, somewhere, at some time..will be offended by it.

since you are opening it up to all media, one of my favorites for "delightfully offensive" is hands down the boondocks tv show. Good god does that have some AMAZINGLY offensive material, but it is so hilarious and (often times, it literally has happened in my life so I get to laugh at it twice) hits home that I just enjoy it even more.

between uncle ruckus and stinkmeaner, I'm not sure who would offend real world people more.

Bizzaro Stormy

Oct 19, 2011
Vault101 said:
Bizzaro Stormy said:
My thought with this thread was for people to lighten up. There are cultural norms in any society that are considered offensive, unsettling, disturbing, etc. and these days it seems to have expanded to include anything that could possibly upset any given group or sub group.
the "lighten up" mentality is more often than not a deflection tactic and absolves us of thinking about our (or others) behavior
Come now my friend, you have a gif. of the Vault Boy sneaking up on a dog with a nuke much to the surprise of a nuclear family at the dinner table. You're telling me that with such an animation as your mascot we're expected to believe that you do not also revel in dark humor aimed at any particular group? I think people are much too hard on the almost Utopian attitude of 50's America, but I find the attacks on it made in such games as the Fallout and Destroy All Humans series' wondrous. Who wouldn't want to have such things as Leave it to Beaver end with anything less than energy weapons blasting everything? Please tell us your favorite Fallout moment. Hopefully it was one that skewered someone really uptight!

As for me, my very favorite line in any of the Destroy All Humans games was when the hippie girl at the beginning of Destroy All Humans 2 claimed that the entire counterculture movement was revenge on her parents for bringing her up in abject luxury! It was sublime.

Akjosch

Sep 12, 2014
Bizzaro Stormy said:
So over the last few years I've seen more and more people get their knickers in a twist over offensive/non-PC content in games. Personally I think offensiveness is in the eye of the beholder and can be rather entertaining if done right. So please pick a gaming moment that would give any enlightened/self-righteousness person the vapors and tell us about it. Seriously, pick your favorite ist or ism and how it was exploited in all of its pixelated glory on screen!
So, let's see ...

Recently I pissed off a bunch of Elves. See, the stupid pricks don't like when I "hurt" trees for anything and found a bunch of wooden furniture by accident. So they packed up and left, and came back with an invasion army a few months later.

Damn treehuggers.

Anyway, most of the army landed in various cage traps, with the remainder either slaughtered brutally or fleeing. So I took those prisoners, men and women alike, and first stripped them naked then chained them to a wall.

And then I told my marksmen to use those prisoners as live target practice.

Just another day in Dwarf Fortress.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
gmaverick019 said:
The Wykydtron said:
(TL;DR anything that involves a man and a woman can be interpreted as sexist if you have an agenda to push, and can nitpick/twist the facts hard enough so why bother even arguing with these people)

Anyone who doesn't browse the internet for long enough to know 4chan's reputation and checks it out in a "I wonder what this 4chan thing is" type way would find it awfully offensive 99% of the time I assume. I find it hilarious.

The best example that comes to mind is Ebola-chan. Truly a terrible virus laying waste to parts of Africa being turned into a female anime character wearing a nurse-esque uniform with Ebola shaped pigtails hair is something that could only come from 4chan. She's actually pretty well drawn and designed as a themed character. Not even mad.
completely agree with this, especially the first part, but this is my first time seeing the ebola-chan, and I lol'd at that. thanks for that.

OT: as mentioned, you could find damn near anything in video games and *gasp* be offended by its use of something.

rule #99 of the internet, if it's a thought you could possibly think of: someone, somewhere, at some time..will be offended by it.

since you are opening it up to all media, one of my favorites for "delightfully offensive" is hands down the boondocks tv show. Good god does that have some AMAZINGLY offensive material, but it is so hilarious and (often times, it literally has happened in my life so I get to laugh at it twice) hits home that I just enjoy it even more.

between uncle ruckus and stinkmeaner, I'm not sure who would offend real world people more.
Oh man, Boondocks. I totally forgot about that show...

"EYYY SQUEEEEEEEEZE IT NIGGA!"

Bizzaro Stormy

Oct 19, 2011
visiblenoise said:
Anybody see Four Lions?
Not yet.

Akjosch said:
So, let's see ...

Recently I pissed off a bunch of Elves. See, the stupid pricks don't like when I "hurt" trees for anything and found a bunch of wooden furniture by accident. So they packed up and left, and came back with an invasion army a few months later.

Damn treehuggers.

Anyway, most of the army landed in various cage traps, with the remainder either slaughtered brutally or fleeing. So I took those prisoners, men and women alike, and first stripped them naked then chained them to a wall.

And then I told my marksmen to use those prisoners as live target practice.

Just another day in Dwarf Fortress.
Keep up the good work.

Sep 14, 2009
The Wykydtron said:
gmaverick019 said:
The Wykydtron said:

Oh man, Boondocks. I totally forgot about that show...

"EYYY SQUEEEEEEEEZE IT NIGGA!"
Shit is amazing. As mentioned, it's hit close to home on so many episodes so I've just been hooked in hoping more of it did. I couldn't find the whole clip, but the episode where gin rummy (samual l jackson) and ed rob the mini-mart was hilarious. At the end when they walk out and say "what the fuck ya'll lookin at?" and all the white people praise them as heroes, lol'd hard at that.

rorychief

Mar 1, 2013
Armed and dangerous for the xbox. Not really offensive, but I could see how it might be to sensitives.

Most characters good and bad speak with an english accent, peasants with a welsh accent, mole people with a scottish accent, and then the standard grunt enemies speak in an irish accent. It's a hilarious game with great absurdist dialogue and plotting, but I remember being confused as to why all the irish people were ugly misshapen brutes like that was what irish people are in this world.

It just reminded me of the caricatures of lumpy bestial subhumans used in old racist propaganda, and maybe the joke was 'let's show a world where what bigots believe to be true is a actually true to highlight how absurd their beliefs are.'
A wonderful source of humour often avoided for its potential to offend when presented poorly. I dunno if that was the intention with the boy-o grunts. I sniggered regardless setting the landshark on them. Poor lads were up to their balls in teeth.

And yes, american autocorrect. Snigger is my preference not snicker. Geez, censorship much?
If anyone's going to drop the S it'll be you.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
I don't get offended very easily...certainly not by anything in a videogame. But my personal favorite story revolving around someone taking offense to a videogame was regarding Portal 2. Apparently GLaDOS constant mocking of Chell by calling her adopted was the absolute height of offensiveness to a father who had an adopted child.

Just goes to prove that everything is offensive to someone out there. Look long enough and I'd imagine you could find someone that's offended by a glass of water...what with its...its condensation sliding down the sides of the glass and its...its...its ice cubes floating around and such. *grumblegrumblegrumble*

Sep 14, 2009
RJ 17 said:
Just goes to prove that everything is offensive to someone out there. Look long enough and I'd imagine you could find someone that's offended by a glass of water...what with its...its condensation sliding down the sides of the glass and its...its...its ice cubes floating around and such. *grumblegrumblegrumble*

the glass is CLEARLY oppressing the water, it's forcing it's watersogynistic society on it by making it conform to its shape! why does the glass get to decide the waters shape? Why is the glass so over-represented compared to the water? The glass clearly is pandered to, why shouldn't the water have affirmative action in place for it? Why does the glass have to be half full? Why is the glass so see through that everyone gets to see the water naked? why doesn't the water ever get to speak its opinion? WHY IS THE GLASS NECESSARY IN THE FIRST PLACE?

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
gmaverick019 said:
RJ 17 said:

the glass is CLEARLY oppressing the water, it's forcing it's watersogynistic society on it by making it conform to its shape! why does the glass get to decide the waters shape? Why is the glass so over-represented compared to the water? The glass clearly is pandered to, why shouldn't the water have affirmative action in place for it? Why does the glass have to be half full? Why is the glass so see through that everyone gets to see the water naked? why doesn't the water ever get to speak its opinion? WHY IS THE GLASS NECESSARY IN THE FIRST PLACE?
I guess this is just the society that we live in and it's absolutely shameful. It's 2015! How have we not progressed enough to move beyond this? STOP OBJECTIFYING THE WATER ALREADY!!

The first step is we need to get water the right to vote, then comes the right to marriage, then we can say we're at least trying treat water with the equality and respect it deserves!

Sep 14, 2009
RJ 17 said:
gmaverick019 said:
RJ 17 said:

I guess this is just the society that we live in and it's absolutely shameful. It's 2015! How have we not progressed enough to move beyond this? STOP OBJECTIFYING THE WATER ALREADY!!

The first step is we need to get water the right to vote, then comes the right to marriage, then we can say we're at least trying treat water with the equality and respect it deserves!
we must break the glass[footnote]yes I did make a pun on that, sue me[/footnote] boundaries that are preventing equality! Down with the glassiarchy!