Describe the person above you

DementedMonkeez

Jun 12, 2009
Luna_Moth Supported Jareds attempt to lose weight at Subway, and then realized after wards there was less of him to eat.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
War Penguin said:
Guitar Gamer is a ghost and a Guitar Hero fan.
actually it's a stick man wit a hood on it's head

war penguin is a escapist enthusiest and hopes that one day the penguin will kill batman and take over the world

atv_chic_18

Feb 15, 2009
Guitar Gamer: Thank you, I try. By the way... After another hour.. You are and I repeat still a gamer but yet a guitar. Yeah, I got nothin'.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
atv_chic_18 said:
Guitar Gamer: Thank you, I try. By the way... After another hour.. You are and I repeat still a gamer but yet a guitar. Yeah, I got nothin'.
well *sob* I'm like deeper than that you know *bursts in to tears and runs away crying*

atv_chic_18

Feb 15, 2009
Guitar Gamer said:
atv_chic_18 said:
well *sob* I'm like deeper than that you know *bursts in to tears and runs away crying*
There there, no reason to be an emo. You must actually own a guitar that has the ability to be a gamer?

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
atv_chic_18 said:
Guitar Gamer said:
atv_chic_18 said:
There there, no reason to be an emo. You must actually own a guitar that has the ability to be a gamer?
I actually own 2 real guitars and a guitar controller,
I also actually play my drum kit more than my guitars, but being called drumkit gamer[/b1] would have sounded lame, I was also not feeling imaginative that day sooooooo
hence my user name..................................................soo yess technicly I am a guitar gamer because I play the guitar and video games but not as a monopoly of my time,
I really am kinda a drum kit gamer but again that sounds lame
also I'm cutting unions soo I started crying...........at twelve at night..........................................................at my computer table

atv_chic_18

Feb 15, 2009
Guitar Gamer said:
atv_chic_18 said:
Guitar Gamer said:
atv_chic_18 said:
I also actually play my drum kit more than my guitars, but being called drumkit gamer[/b1] would have sounded lame, I was also not feeling imaginative that day sooooooo
hence my user name..................................................soo yess technicly I am a guitar gamer because I play the guitar and video games but not as a monopoly of my time,
also I'm cutting unions soo I started crying...........at twelve at night..........................................................at my computer table

LOL @ the onions. However, I am very creative.. I just suck with user names. Hence the reason my name is simple and to the point. ;) I just happened to hit the submit button before adding in the "K" oops. Oh well. Lol.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
atv_chic_18 said:
Guitar Gamer said:
atv_chic_18 said:
Guitar Gamer said:
atv_chic_18 said:

LOL @ the onions. However, I am very creative.. I just suck with user names. Hence the reason my name is simple and to the point. ;) I just happened to hit the submit button before adding in the "K" oops. Oh well. Lol.

well I just lqtm'd right there