Diablo 3 Beta Goes Public This Weekend

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Via the pubclub here I donated a beta key to my friend for his birthday a while back. I have no interest in the game myself but I thought I'd flout the superiority of being a premium member mention it.

The always online requirement popping up more and more frequently these days is really getting annoying. I dunno if they changed their stance on it but EA said the new Simcity title would be always online singleplayer as well. Oh Maxis, I miss you being independent and hilarious.
Artemis923 said:
I hope the game's more stable after I pay munnies for it. I had some lag problems and my PC's pretty damn god.
My friend had issues with lag too and his computer is almost brand new.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Never got into Diablo, tbh, but I've heard a lot of hype and good reception from it, so I might try the beta just to see if I should pick up Diablo 3 when it comes out.

Always nice for public betas to be released to virtually everyone. ^_^

Chaoskenny123

Apr 23, 2012
iv played all diablo games and i must say diablo 3 is goin to be a BIG FAILURE, i mean to think we have waited 10 years for this shit, i mean really and blizzard thought diablo 3 would pull players from wow hahaha what a fucking joke.i mean the only new thing about the game is crfting and an auction house i got bored playing after an hour.blizzard dosent know how to make something new anymore it seems they just copy old shit the did before just like sc2 which s exatly the same a sc1 exept the graphics.so hope that people who buys diablo 3 will think its worth the 60 bucks but i doubt it.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Chaoskenny123 said:
iv played all diablo games and i must say diablo 3 is goin to be a BIG FAILURE, i mean to think we have waited 10 years for this shit, i mean really and blizzard thought diablo 3 would pull players from wow hahaha what a fucking joke.i mean the only new thing about the game is crfting and an auction house i got bored playing after an hour.blizzard dosent know how to make something new anymore it seems they just copy old shit the did before just like sc2 which s exatly the same a sc1 exept the graphics.so hope that people who buys diablo 3 will think its worth the 60 bucks but i doubt it.
Hi there welcome to The Escapist.

Just FYI if you don't try and have proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation, people tend not to take what you have to say seriously. So if you want people to read and respect what you say I suggest making more of an effort to make what you say readable.