Diablo 3 Beta Key Give Away

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
I was pretty excited. Never played Diablo 1 or 2 before, was looking forward to a chance to see what 3 is all about.

But no they have to make you take a test that tests your existing Diablo knowledge, as if Diablo is some sort of gated community.

Oh well ME3 comes out soon anyways.

Sean Knowles

Jun 28, 2011
I don't know if this was addressed, and I'm sorry to spoil an answer here (which real fans will already know this one anyway); however, the first accepted currency in Diablo 2 was not in fact the SoJ. It was widely accepted for Perfect Gems, more specifically the Perfect Skull to be a primary source of currency thanks to the magic that was the Horadric Cube. Just my two cents, but I feel that either the question should be more specific as to WHEN the currency was made standard, or maybe even the item TYPE used for currency. Just wanted to put that out there. LONG LIVE DIABLO!

MarcL

Mar 3, 2012
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
it's mine!!!

it should be mine...

AmosMoses

Mar 27, 2011
You can switch of the https thingy in facebook settings, enter the comp and then switch it immediately back on.

It's not really an issue.

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
One tip (not a giveaway, but to help avoid my frustration): do not put "The" in front of the class question. I was stunned when it said I wasn't right for that reason.

|.|HaL

Apr 12, 2008
Hmmm. I would have said pgems were the first non-gold currency. Whatever tho. Great competition. Ta.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Took me a while to get the currency one, before I took out the "The" prefix of the item.

Lncredible

Mar 23, 2009
Just completed both. Fingers crossed for a key! Much more interesting than a "tick the box for a chance to win" quiz :)

Robin Chaddock

Mar 4, 2012
Oops, forgot to correct the email address before hitting submit (by default it was r*****@hotmail.com).
Was too focussed on answering the questions ^^
Odd that there is so much validation on the quiz answers, but no validation on the email address!

Made sure my facebook entry was correct though...

Is there any way to correct my entry? or do I need to create another escapist account? :/

Janwithahat

Mar 4, 2012
Robin Chaddock said:
Oops, forgot to correct the email address before hitting submit (by default it was r*****@hotmail.com).
Was too focussed on answering the questions ^^
Odd that there is so much validation on the quiz answers, but no validation on the email address!

Made sure my facebook entry was correct though...

Is there any way to correct my entry? or do I need to create another escapist account? :/
Wondering about this aswell now:-(

And does anybody know if they'll announce when the keys of the day have been sent?

Nolimitzor

Mar 4, 2012
Like on any contest i played for D3 i wish here the same Good luck to everyone. I know we all want to play D3 beta so badly but also i hope i will get beta key so i can try Diablo 3. It's best game ever as i saw trilion of videos on youtube.

s0osleepie

May 20, 2010
Janwithahat said:
And does anybody know if they'll announce when the keys of the day have been sent?
The keys are sent out to the winners around 17:00 EST each day of the contest.