Diablo 3 Beta Key Give Away

Robert Haden

Mar 4, 2012
Pretty much eric, i've been lurking forever but i decided to make a account for the contest so its all good.

RoShin222

Mar 3, 2012
Just wanted to give a big shoutout to Escapist~you guys rock!! Entered like 10 competitions with no luck, come back here and find a D3 beta key has been waiting in my inbox for 3 days..wtflol! Remember to check ur member inbox folks! Thanks Escapist!!

Zefar

May 11, 2009
The question about the Currency. It clearly said "Non gold item" but the item you're asking for IS in fact an gold item.

Which is why I was hesitating to put that answer in. But I knew it was very popular to trade or rather, people just either sold them or gathered up them to sell in order to hope to spawn that Diablo spawn.

Also kinda messed up my email as I thought it took that into account already since it had already censored it out.

Rathamon

Mar 7, 2012
Ye I really hope i win one!!! been obsessed with all these giveaways the past weeks...camping countless hours etc :S

Adrien Schadeck

Jan 26, 2012
Thanks Escapist for giving me a key :D Now hopefully the game is finished downloading AFTER I finish my 8 page report on Health Psychology.