Diablo 3 in consoles is the better version - here is why

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
All that was needed to convince me that Diablo III was better on consoles was the fact that you don't have to FUCKING CLICK to move. Makes it so I can actually play the game.

Poomermon

Aug 26, 2011
WeepingAngels said:
Obviously they would have to give PC users the Console UI when a controller is being used. A UI that has already been designed and works.
You forgot the monster density issue. So they pretty much would have to port the whole console game back to PC and then support both versions at the same time. And for free no doubt. Maybe you you understand why that is not financially viable move. I would much prefer they spend their resources on actually improving the game than doing something that insane just to cater to a few people who could just as well buy the console version.

Windcaler

Nov 7, 2010
I agree on most points.

IMO blizzard has made the PC version inferior completely because of their real money auction house. Its pretty much proven that the game drops worse items the majority of the time and its because blizzard wants people to use the real money auction house. This whole thing shows that they dont really care about the farmers that plague their games, they just want a cut of the profits.

If they gave a damn about the game they would recode it without the auction house and either patch it or give the option of an upgrade to players who wanted it at a small price like $5 or so. They wont though. They've said they want to turn the AH off but so far as I know they never did and have no plans to do so for PC users.

This nonsense with the PC version makes the PS3 version superior and I cant discount that

michael87cn

Jan 12, 2011
Now for some cons:

The new 'rolling-dodge' ability is useless. It doesn't provide invulnerability frames. It's just cosmetic, really. If you have INSANELY fast reflexes then it might be faster than simply nudging the movement stick, but barely. I mean like, 0.3 of a second barely faster.

Opening your inventory or map pauses the game for ALL online players. Yes. It's pretty shitty.

zinho73

Feb 3, 2011
michael87cn said:
Now for some cons:

The new 'rolling-dodge' ability is useless. It doesn't provide invulnerability frames. It's just cosmetic, really. If you have INSANELY fast reflexes then it might be faster than simply nudging the movement stick, but barely. I mean like, 0.3 of a second barely faster.

Opening your inventory or map pauses the game for ALL online players. Yes. It's pretty shitty.
I agree. I didn't even mentioned it in the original topic because it is just a cool way of moving slightly faster. It does allow you to get one extra hit before getting away depending on the monster. Also, the hit detection is not spot on and some monsters will hit you regardless of where you are. In the PC game this issue is much worse though, due to lag.

But I do like the extra animation :)