Diablo III

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
How excited are you?
I'm kind of suspecting Blizzard to screw this one up somehow.
But here's a thing to say about it: none of the computers in my house can run it.
I've always been a fan of the Diablo series, and the Fallout series can be summed up as "Diablo with guns" only with more of a turn based feel...

What are your thoughts on Diablo III?

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
It looks good but, no, sorry, there is no way in hell Fallout can ever be described as "Diablo with guns"

Cuniculus

May 29, 2009
Everything always looks good before it comes out. Then it comes out and turns out to be crap. Such is life. I do think it looks great though, and I can't wait for the release.

Mongodyr

Jul 23, 2008
It looks good, and I'm probably gonna buy it. Just hoping it works as good as Diablo II on LANs.

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
Vanguard_Ex said:
It looks good but, no, sorry, there is no way in hell Fallout can ever be described as "Diablo with guns"
maybe not fallout 3...

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Gerazzi said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
maybe not fallout 3...
Actually looking at some screens of the previous Fallout games I think you may be right. Also, I want to play Fallout now. You've given me something to do, thank you.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
I want Diablo 3 as I couldn't get into 2 because I was being a graphics whore, Even though I was really wanting to get into it.

But if it turns into WoW im not going to be impressed, with like subscription multiplayer or something.

Drakulla

May 19, 2009
I was never interested in Diablo series until now. The third one is coming out and I should at least try one of them since everyone talks about how good they are.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
D4zZ said:
I want Diablo 3 as I couldn't get into 2 because I was being a graphics whore, Even though I was really wanting to get into it.

But if it turns into WoW im not going to be impressed, with like subscription multiplayer or something.
Why would blizzard turn diablo into another mmo, when they already have one with millions of subscribers? If they really wanted to give the diablo effect, they'd add new classes that mirror the diablo ones.

OT: I might buy it, but depending on the money I'll have when it comes out there will be an inner conflict between that and other games.

Diablini

May 24, 2009
Every day I watch videos about Diablo 3 and play Diablo 2 with the Eastern Sun 3 mod.
Also I want to kill Tyrael and free his spirit because he needs to rest a little after fighting Diablo and destroying the World Stone.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
I feel very meh about it.
It might still be good and addictive, but it seems to have lost most of its dark atmosphere.
It's too much like the comic-y Warcraft franchise now.

c0ld3r

Mar 26, 2009
Im gonna go ahead and speak for all Diablo fans here and say FUCKING FINALY!!

AhumbleKnight

Apr 17, 2009
I'll get it. I have been hanging out for it ever since I heard it was being made. Blizzard don't tend to screw up games. They release them when they are ready and how they intended them to be.

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
Gerazzi said:
and the Fallout series can be summed up as "Diablo with guns"
wait your the only person in existence to say that....fallout 3 is more Oblivion with guns, the others are in a league of their own

Diablo3 will be good though, im guessing its gonna sweep a couple of awards.

Just hope Battle.net can handle it