Dick Moves in Co-op/ Multiplayer

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
With Left 4 Dead coming out in a couple days, I was wondering what was the worst thing you have done to a friend or someone else while in a co-op mode or multiplayer.

1)Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords(gba) While a friend was crossing the ice I threw a pot and it hit him in the head, causing him to flail around and fall to his death. Shortly followed by us taking turns throwing each other off a cliff.

2)Left 4 Dead(pc): While playing through the first part with some not-so bright teammates, I set off the car alarm and ran to get into the safe house to hide with my friend. While watching the other two get mobbed by the horde and occasionally shooting through the door.

Ronwue

Oct 22, 2008
L4D Tossing a molotov in the safe zone as we were about to close the door killing the whole team. (We were on expert)

Counter-Strike Tossing flash bangs in the base leaves players dazed and confused as where the hole is.

Jolly Madness

Mar 21, 2008
Teabagging, grenadespamming, sniper-whoring (guilty as charged) and camping (without a tent that is)

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Halo Co-Op. Got mypartner into a warthog, drove it off the edge, jumped out, and stood with my back to the edge so he would spawn and fall. Once they fixed the glitch that made them spawn off the edge, I would stand so they wuld have to spawn on the edge, with their back to me, and melee them as soon as they spawned.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
sheic99 post=9.77056.928264 said:
2)Left 4 Dead(pc): While playing through the first part with some not-so bright teammates, I set off the car alarm and ran to get into the safe house to hide with my friend. While watching the other two get mobbed by the horde and occasionally shooting through the door.
That happened to me once, except the guy continued by team killing everyone.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
I've done many worse things, but recently pulling or slapping my friends off ledges to their death in Little Big Planet on local co-op.

I miss the days of River City Ransom. Hitting friends in the back of the head with a tire, chain, or garbage can. Or throwing them into walls repeatedly. And then jumping on them.

Shouldn't have stole my coins.

Dapper Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
When messing around in GTA IV multiplayer, my friend and I sometimes like to take turns piloting a helicopter with both of us in it and jumping out while above water, but close enough to land that the helicopter would land there and kill the other person. Ironically, the one piloting usually ends up hitting land, and the passenger and helicopter safely fall into the ocean.

stratta one

Jun 27, 2008
Insurgency source. One guy who thought it was halo or CS rushed out to get shot, followed a few seconds later by the entire squad. SMART

I III II X4

Nov 14, 2008
In the glory days of Star Wars Battlefront, my friend and I would play the game normally, then without alarm he'd whip out his strongest weapon (He loved the damn Jet Trooper and Dark Trooper) and blast a hole in my back, thus we'd go into a long tirade of not only destroying each other, but everything around us, enemies and allies included.

My greatest betrayal would be on Hoth...the At-Ats. "HURR HURR HURR!!" *Phoom* Friend: Dude, the enemy's over-Aiighee!!!

I also had fun with air strikes. "Gimmie an air strike." Need I say more?

BallPtPenTheif

Jun 11, 2008
fish food carl said:
I sprinted back up the ladder after I respawned, only to see him waiting for me. So, I lined up the shot, and charged a grenade. Just as I threw it some absolute fucking, moronic, retarded, threat to his own safety type, climbed the ladder. The grenade bounced off him, came back and killed me. I'm disgustingly fucking angry. Fuck.
Dude, it happens. Real life warfare is random and crazy as hell why would you expect a game with no consequences to be any more sane? There's probably dozens of guys in real life that accidently walked into the path of a friendlies' grenade only to have it kill both of them.

BallPtPenTheif

Jun 11, 2008
Some douche bag on Left For Dead kept yelling through the mic... "Hurry, hurry up, c'mon.. let's go."

I yelled at him, "ITS A TWO LEVEL DEMO YOU MORON, NOBODY IS IN A HURRY!"

So i unloaded a clip in his face and rated him down.

FURY_007

Jun 8, 2008
lol in any Battlefield game i always suicide when theres other ppl in the vehicle jus for fun