dieing 15 year old boy want's weird last request

Twitchycat

Jul 15, 2009
Let me put my two cents in to the argument on whether sex was a good wish. It is a three pound universe and the kid chose that wish for a reason. This wish was the best wish he could choose because sex was important to him. How do you impose your standards on the mental processes and reasoning of another, especially a probably irrational teenager?

malcolm2142

Mar 3, 2008
All of you make it sound as if it was his last and ONLY wish. He probably only found the courage to ask for it LAST. He's been sick for a "long period of time". He so could have done other stuff as well.

hippo24

Apr 29, 2008
Glefistus said:
Yeah, I laugh when morality is used as an argument. Morals change from culture to culture and age to age.
Its not as clear-cut as that, morals aren't pretend rules someone somewhere made up. Often times there exaggerations or extrapolations of innate mental rules or guidelines. Even my description is woefully abridged to the point of obscurity.
But thats a thread in its self.

The argument of subjective morality isn't new, and its not seeing an end in the near future.

Its true that the kid may have a skewed perception on what he thought was morally right when compared to you or me, but to leave morality out of an argument isn't something that even a top scientist studying the effects of 1+1 can easily do. Morality is what makes you you. Its your perception on life and all things associated. It may be questionable to put down another's views and perception, but theres no harm in disagreeing.
In fact the only way to have a productive line of reasoning is to be able to defend your own and stave off others, being open to and yet critical, is how we seperate the worthless from the worthwhile.

Calling into questions someones value of sex, isn't necessarily wrong or backward. Its possible that the position of his morality can be defended, and if strong enough, persuasive. While morality is touchy, no one has the best perspective on anything. The only way to improve or morals and perception is to learn it from others.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
I'm gonna post on here again and say first, I've read every post. And second, I think the only people that are concerned about this are people that are misinformed and delusional about sex and are putting themselves on an undeserved moral high ground, or are not having it and desperately want to yet cannot for various reasons.

It's a biological fact, people like to fuck. They always have and they always will. Get over it. Nobody on here is in any place to look down upon him for it or question him. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't the very last thing he did before he died. I'm sure his family and friends were with him at the end. Just use your common sense and think about it, don't just throw your reins on the moral high horse and charge right in.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
hippo24 said:
Nurb said:
The first list isn't exactly possible for someone who has months to live is it? You don't think he wanted to do that with his life? Do you think he wanted to be cheated the way he was and decide whether or not to die a virgin as a sexually mature human being?
Well I'd hardly consider loosing ones virginity to a whore, as an act of "Sexual maturity".

My point was, that for all the "atta boys" and seals of approval he was getting. The boy's final request pales in comparison to many things in life.

I was illustrating that loosing your virginity to a jaded prostitute that you've never seen before that day and has "done" it with countless guys, pales in comparison to the higher pleasures in life. Many people fail to realize that this kid missed the mark.

Its reasonable to say that he could have done something meaningful, and left this world with more than just his own self-interest. From asking for a way to thank his parents, who obviously had to work hard just to keep him alive. To donating his money to a cause that fights whats killing him. He could have even asked for something that might save another's life, like offering up any functioning organs (he obviously was healthy enough for sex so something must be salvageable).

Its worse than the many kids who are younger than him who wish for WOW accounts and Micheal Jordan. At least those have some form of meaning because your able to do what you love with those that love you. It has more to it than just primal gratification.
Thrusting your hips against something until your brain says stop, is no different than taking a drug. Its not like the sex hes having has any meaning to it, that whore is not his lover, he has no real attachment. Its just sexual release.

He was given the choice to have his wishes honored, he could worked toward true happiness in his or another persons life.
He asked for meaningless sex.

All I'm trying to say is that, why I don't abhor this scenario, nor do I think it was wrong for them to honor his wish, I do however think that the boy was making a mistake in asking for something so shallow.

So instead of leaving behind a meaning or a gift, he left behind his self-worth and a news story about it.
he was sexually mature, meaning he is able to produce offspring and had the hormones to create the instinct to want it.

its easy to be 'moral' when you have your life ahead of you and expect an important rite of passage to just happen in its own due course. He didn't have the luxury of time, and while I'm disappointed it was a hooker, the story said he didn't have any girlfriends or female friends. I'm also a little annoyed that a person who hasn't suffered what he has seems to be acting a little self-rightous and saying he lost his self worth for wanting to be a normal human being for a night in his short, hospital bound life.

You don't deserve to judge him like that.

CoziestPigeon

Oct 6, 2008
Ninja_X said:
Thats a dumb last request.

There is soo much more to life than sex.
Apparently not when you are a young lad fresh out of puberty who has never even held a woman's hand before.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Ninja_X said:
When you grow up and get some, you will relies it isn't all that important.
Dude, I really suggest you get some good sex, because it sounds like you just had it dull.
Totally, he's obviously missing out. Now that I think about it, as a 26 yr old I would probably have the same request as the kid in the article.

hippo24

Apr 29, 2008
Glefistus said:
hippo24 said:
Glefistus said:
Yeah, I laugh when morality is used as an argument. Morals change from culture to culture and age to age.
Its not as clear-cut as that, morals aren't pretend rules someone somewhere made up. Often times there exaggerations or extrapolations of innate mental rules or guidelines. Even my description is woefully abridged to the point of obscurity.
But thats a thread in its self.

The argument of subjective morality isn't new, and its not seeing an end in the near future.

Its true that the kid may have a skewed perception on what he thought was morally right when compared to you or me, but to leave morality out of an argument isn't something that even a top scientist studying the effects of 1+1 can easily do. Morality is what makes you you. Its your perception on life and all things associated. It may be questionable to put down another's views and perception, but theres no harm in disagreeing.
In fact the only way to have a productive line of reasoning is to be able to defend your own and stave off others, being open to and yet critical, is how we seperate the worthless from the worthwhile.

Calling into questions someones value of sex, isn't necessarily wrong or backward. Its possible that the position of his morality can be defended, and if strong enough, persuasive. While morality is touchy, no one has the best perspective on anything. The only way to improve or morals and perception is to learn it from others.
How is it not defendable?
It is defendable. It just a question of how well.

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
Ninja_X said:
lizards said:
The only thing he was cheated out of was long life. If he left anything behind it would have been forgotten or unnoticed. No one thought any less of him for what he did, all of his friends and family where fine with it. Hell, the doctors and nurses were even cheering for him to fulfill his wish.
So I'm wondering why the Hell some kid who has mere months to live should give a fuck what some moralfag in another country would care about him afer he'd died?
Idk about you, but when I die, I want to die happy. You can go ahead and leave behind some speech about charity and love and peace, but it won't happen.
At least his wish was realistic.
He did what he wanted and I'm glad for it.
I think you are missing our point here.

Most of us "moralfags" (very mature by the way) aren't saying we hate him or that he shouldn't have been allowed to do it. Just saying how we feel about the whole thing, not very different from you people who are cheering for him.

The only difference is that you attack us over thinking the way we do.

Allot of us think this was one dumb last request, just respect that and move on.
what the fuck why is that my quote and i got a message for that...it isnt mine.....and hell it has grammar in it......seriously what the fuck?

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
lizards said:
hippo24 said:
Nurb said:
The first list isn't exactly possible for someone who has months to live is it? You don't think he wanted to do that with his life? Do you think he wanted to be cheated the way he was and decide whether or not to die a virgin as a sexually mature human being?
Well I'd hardly consider loosing ones virginity to a whore, as an act of "Sexual maturity".

My point was, that for all the "atta boys" and seals of approval he was getting. The boy's final request pales in comparison to many things in life.

I was illustrating that loosing your virginity to a jaded prostitute that you've never seen before that day and has "done" it with countless guys, pales in comparison to the higher pleasures in life. Many people fail to realize that this kid missed the mark.

Its reasonable to say that he could have done something meaningful, and left this world with more than just his own self-interest. From asking for a way to thank his parents, who obviously had to work hard just to keep him alive. To donating his money to a cause that fights whats killing him. He could have even asked for something that might save another's life, like offering up any functioning organs (he obviously was healthy enough for sex so something must be salvageable).

Its worse than the many kids who are younger than him who wish for WOW accounts and Micheal Jordan. At least those have some form of meaning because your able to do what you love with those that love you. It has more to it than just primal gratification.
Thrusting your hips against something until your brain says stop, is no different than taking a drug. Its not like the sex hes having has any meaning to it, that whore is not his lover, he has no real attachment. Its just sexual release.

He was given the choice to have his wishes honored, he could worked toward true happiness in his or another persons life.
He asked for meaningless sex.

All I'm trying to say is that, why I don't abhor this scenario, nor do I think it was wrong for them to honor his wish, I do however think that the boy was making a mistake in asking for something so shallow.

So instead of leaving behind a meaning or a gift, he left behind his self-worth and a news story about it.
i respectfully disagree if this was a perfect world then yes everyone would do that no young boys would die early deaths to illness and everybody would be happy

as it stands its not this young boy before he hardly lived at all died and i dont care if people could bring just 1 night to make him happy then that is good enough he suffered plenty its only fitting he get 1 wish fullfilled
its just my way of thinking is that you becoming an organ donor is one thing but this kid knew he wasnt going to be in this world for very long and being a donor is a kind of 'just-in-case" kind of thing for me but ya i can see where you are coming from

Ninja_X

Aug 9, 2009
lizards said:
Ninja_X said:
lizards said:
The only thing he was cheated out of was long life. If he left anything behind it would have been forgotten or unnoticed. No one thought any less of him for what he did, all of his friends and family where fine with it. Hell, the doctors and nurses were even cheering for him to fulfill his wish.
So I'm wondering why the Hell some kid who has mere months to live should give a fuck what some moralfag in another country would care about him afer he'd died?
Idk about you, but when I die, I want to die happy. You can go ahead and leave behind some speech about charity and love and peace, but it won't happen.

Most of us "moralfags" (very mature by the way) aren't saying we hate him or that he shouldn't have been allowed to do it. Just saying how we feel about the whole thing, not very different from you people who are cheering for him.

Allot of us think this was one dumb last request, just respect that and move on.
what the fuck why is that my quote and i got a message for that...it isnt mine.....and hell it has grammar in it......seriously what the fuck?
You didn't post that?

Jul 8, 2008
Dude this and most of the replies to this thread are just hilarious together. If it was the opposite of this story there would be no possibility of facing charges they WOULD be charged with sex with a minor. But because it's a women with a 15 boy (which makes it ephebophilia) apparently it's acceptable to certain people.

She committed a crime regardless of the circumstances and she should be charged.

Nov 11, 2008
MikeOfThunder said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Ninja_X said:
There is soo much more to life than sex.
He's 15. No there isn't.

Then there's the fact he's terminally ill.
Exactly! Well said captain.

I think its perfectly resonable, glad that he was able to get laid.

Shame though... 15 years old is no life...
If I was 15, I would have asked the same thing.

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
Ninja_X said:
lizards said:
Ninja_X said:
lizards said:

You didn't post that?
no look at my other posts on this thread and the fact that he used perfect grammar which if you look at any post ive ever made in the history of anything on here i never use (its an online forum it doesnt matter)

hm im going to try and find who did post it

Ninja_X

Aug 9, 2009
lizards said:
Ninja_X said:
lizards said:
Ninja_X said:
lizards said:

You didn't post that?
no look at my other posts on this thread and the fact that he used perfect grammar which if you look at any post ive ever made in the history of anything on here i never use (its an online forum it doesnt matter)

hm im going to try and find who did post it
Odd all I did was hit the "quote" button.

Browser glitch probably. I'm to tired to investigate it further.

sma_warrior

Jan 23, 2008
HeyZeus_Ezekiel_Jesus said:
Dude this and most of the replies to this thread are just hilarious together. If it was the opposite of this story there would be no possibility of facing charges they WOULD be charged with sex with a minor. But because it's a women with a 15 boy (which makes it ephebophilia) apparently it's acceptable to certain people.

She committed a crime regardless of the circumstances and she should be charged.
So when can we expect to find out about your trial for some crime you're committed... I'm guessing downloading MP3s or burning CDs/DVDs might be a good start... A crime is a crime after all :p