Disgruntled Anonymous Faction Maliciously Attacks Anonymous

Veloxe

Oct 5, 2010
Dragonsoulq said:
Could someone pass the popcorn back here?
Hmmm we're probably going to need much more popcorn, I'll go grab some. This should be very entertaining if nothing else.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Great stuff
*sits next the rest of the popcorn eaters*
So, it is an Anonymous attack on Anonymous. But what if there is an Anonymous attack within this Anonymous attack? [sub](hold on)[/sub] DAMN YOU LEONARDO DICAPRIO!

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
Of course they are going to tear themselves apart. No leadership, (potentially) skilled hackers, and each with their own agendas and ideas of the best direction?
I'm surprised it took getting this well known before they starting hitting each other with nerf bats.

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
I would have thought it would be obvious that some time down the line someone would attempt to take charge of an organisation that has no hierarchy.

It's just kind of what people do.

rsvp42

Jan 15, 2010
Samualwallow said:
Go make a movie out of this!
Haha, studios wouldn't even have to pay for the rights. It's all free game when it comes to Anonymous.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Scars Unseen said:
How Anominous...

*grabs popcorn*
I'd watch the Anonymous movie over The Social Network any day

...or that horrid Sandra Bullock 90's movie...

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Samualwallow said:
I feel like moviemakers should really start looking at real life when writing their scripts. One piece of news like this sparks so much more imagination then the average movie or serie.

Go make a movie out of this!
God, how I hate ninjas :(

Don't worry, it'll be a movie not long after it has an ending.

Though it would be cool to see some of Anon pull together and take down a tyrannical government (I'm not talking about the US, NSA!!!!)

Existential Banana

Jan 7, 2010
This is going to be an... interesting flame war to watch. I'm going to get some popcorn.

OT: I was getting a little tired of all the Anon. PR stunts. It's good to see them put in their place. I'll bet they never really thought that one of their own would turn against them.

sarge1942

May 24, 2009
someone has to make a movie or a television series out of this, all it needs are live updates and i'd watch it every day, *brings a new bag of popcorn over to the popcorn eaters*

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
cursedseishi said:
I guess you can say Anonymous...
*slips on shades*
doesn't know who it is anymore...
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
This sounds like a plot to a hacker movie. One that is actually entertaining and knows how computers work.

JDKJ

Oct 23, 2010
All this talk about popcorn has given me a raging craving for some Orville Redenbacher.

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
Surely if Anonymous is everyone, then Anonymous has always been attacking Anonymous... unless this is just some bored, entitled teenagers throwing hissy fits at each other, and thinking that they are anything other than a mild annoyance?! Nah, that couldn't be it at all...