Disgruntled Anonymous Faction Maliciously Attacks Anonymous

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Seriously guys. I mean seriously. Am I the only one eating nachos and cheese whilst watching this? I mean popcorn is great and everything but nachos all the way. *Slurp* Well I can't wait to see how this progresses and turns out. I mean it already sounds like something big is brewing.

Hussmann54

Dec 14, 2009
Vanguard1219 said:
So, a sub-faction of Anonymous, a group that prides itself on being faceless and no one knowing who anyone within the organization is, has started a hack-based civil war to seize control of the group from the other members.

... this may be me over thinking things a bit, but how is anyone going to be able to tell who is on what side? Or who they should even be attacking?
Picture a war..... but all the foot soldiers are in the same city, and blinded...... this will not end well for Anon....

DarksideFlame said:
I get the feeling that this will last very long so we're gonna need more than popcorn

Anyone up for pizza?
Ill go dutch for it (thats 50/50 for those who dont know)

Nocturnal Gentleman

Mar 12, 2010
tetron said:
Stop feeding them now before it's too late you fools !

"Massive troll kings are the largest, ugliest, dumbest, and most powerful creatures in the troll family. Their blood is the most powerful troll's blood that can be used for the spell, Animate Dead (730)."

See that Escapist, Animate Dead ! When the zombie apocalypse comes you will know that it was brought about by your own doings.
Where did you even get that quote?

Geekmaster

Nov 22, 2008
Guess Anon does'nt like it's own medicine. Regardless, if they're "largely innocent" they'll be "largely in the clear" ;)

Kurt Pachinger

Oct 4, 2012
NOT A RATIONALITY
NADA RATIONALITY
NOT IRRATIONALITY
NOD A RAT SHUN OWL ITTY
NOCTURNE ASHEN HOWLED TEEN
KNOT EAR A-Z ANAL IDEA
...HOT CORN EAR SHORE HOLLOW DICE?