Dishonored 2 Debut Trailer and Image Gallery - Update

ryan_cs

Aug 13, 2013
JennAnge said:
The mention of brutal combat in the OP puzzled me for a moment. Did anybody actually fight their way through Dishonored?
I did it once at medium difficulty (I think) and the combat system is simple, as it should be, but as a result it's also easy to kill a lot of people and gets easier as you get more upgrades. You should try it, it's fun to be an unstoppable monster after you took care not to increase the chaos of the city.

OT: I hope there's a new game+ mode, I would like to stealth/rampage with all of the available powers from the start.

JennAnge

May 15, 2012
ryan_cs said:
JennAnge said:
The mention of brutal combat in the OP puzzled me for a moment. Did anybody actually fight their way through Dishonored?
I did it once at medium difficulty (I think) and the combat system is simple, as it should be, but as a result it's also easy to kill a lot of people and gets easier as you get more upgrades. You should try it, it's fun to be an unstoppable monster after you took care not to increase the chaos of the city.

OT: I hope there's a new game+ mode, I would like to stealth/rampage with all of the available powers from the start.
Hah, now that you made me think of it, it would be cathartic to go through the town like Bergman's Black Death, rats swarming ahead of me and devouring my enemies. There are a lot of cool killing techniques in the game, and I never actually used them; too used to running Thief around obstacles rather than carving a bloody swathe through them. And...now I want to go and play Dishonored again :)