Disney's Descendants: Teen Children of Famous Villains Go to School

Grabehn

Sep 22, 2012
I sort of read the article and I forgot almost everything about it, I mean, I wouldn't even know who they're supposed to be if it wasn't for the list on the article, It souns a lot like one of those movies that get directly aired on Disney Channel though, so the ridiculous looking oufits and the "angsty" teens kinds fits that.

BeeGeenie

May 30, 2012
So Snow White has an evil half-sister who's still in high school. Seems legit.

This is going to be a very special kind of awful. A glorious, magical train wreck.

Michael Legault

Feb 27, 2013
lacktheknack said:
MovieBob said:
and a character named Doug described as "the son of Dopey."
I was all "nope nope nope" up to this point.

Now I'm going to drag all my friends to the theater.
Doug as played by Peter Dinklage. He shows the villain kids what he found in his dad's dresser, and we find out why he's called dopey :p

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
I don't have much faith in this at all but i do think the premise is amusing at the very least.

Kuala BangoDango

Mar 19, 2009
Ummm, why would the "Good Guys" be running an Elite Prep school?

Isn't the whole point of being a good guy the fact that they treat people fairly, as equals, giving them a chance without pre-judging them. If they really were "good guys" running the school it would be open to everyone, not just the Elites...so more like a Public school.

If anyone were running an Elite Prep School in the Disney Universe it would be the "Bad Guys".

Darmani

Apr 26, 2010
Arqus_Zed said:
Wow... So, Jafar actually got laid?
And Cruella as well?

Huh...

That said, I don't really watch live-action Disney stuff and the few things I did see I really disliked, so... Yeah.
Jafar's straight? I mean even when Naveed was playing him they teased and played with that particular point of characterization.
Man the son of Cruela De Ville he's going to be beat up every single day...