DM Looking For D&D Players REOPENED

drmigit2

Dec 25, 2008
To clarify what happened, for anyone confused.

He had the time confused, thought it was 2 hours earlier than it was and when nobody replied (because we were all asleep) he raged and banned us all from his clubhouse.

hiei82

Dire DM (+2 HD and a rend attack
Aug 10, 2011
drmigit2 said:

He had the time confused, thought it was 2 hours earlier than it was and when nobody replied (because we were all asleep) he raged and banned us all from his clubhouse.
Wait... did we even get a time? I mean I knew it was Saturday, but I didn't get an hour/minute time

Never mind, it came through skype, though an AM/PM would have been nice.

drmigit2

Dec 25, 2008
hiei82 said:
drmigit2 said:

Wait... did we even get a time? I mean I knew it was Saturday, but I didn't get an hour/minute time

Never mind, it came through skype, though an AM/PM would have been nice.
it hardly matters because he messed up the time he set up...

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Really? You banned everyone who signed up the first time for missing one session?

I mean, I'm interested, since my previous Skype D&D session is drawing to a close, but sometimes last minute things come up and I have to pass on a session, usually letting a fellow player have control of my character if we're in battle.

However if that's going to get me kicked, then I'll probably pass.

Edit: Also, do you use Maptools for your campaign?