Do you date outside of your race?

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I would if I got A. attracted to one and B. brave enough to ask her out. Lots of A, not much B.

My first and current girlfriend is white, like me, but I didn't specifically choose it that way.

Lumipon

Feb 15, 2013
No, I'm not a furry.

Oh, you meant race as in "the same species but different fenotypes"?

Yes, I'm not a racist.

/snark

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
I've been on dates with guys outside of my race, but things didn't really pan out with them.

I don't really care what race my boyfriend is, as long as we get along and find each other attractive. c:

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Out of five girls, two were Asian. This isn't statistically likely, considering my home town is like the whitest place on earth.

stormeris

Aug 29, 2011
lRookiel said:
I don't date at all...

Obligatory
God darn it.
Ninja'd

Never been on a date. Too shy and socially awkward for something like that.

I'll sound racist, but i don't think i would date a black woman, not because of white supremacy, but i just don't find them attractive.

Asian chicks are hot though, native americans too and hispanics. So i guess i would date someone outside of MY race - an internet troll (by that i mean, a socially awkward white guy) but i don' DATE at all, so i don't know.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
No. I wouldn't be against it, but my track record so far is only white girls. Generally don't find african or asian girls very attractive.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
I date almost exclusively outside of my race. Most white women are boring in both their looks and personality. Hispanic and Asian women I find much more attractive. An Asian gal is a little hard to come by in Texas, but hispanic? It's like a paradise if you're into that.

solemnwar

Sep 19, 2010
lRookiel said:
I don't date at all...

Obligatory
Pretty much this.

Now if I had the chance... probably not? Not anything against non-white people, I just generally don't find them aesthetically pleasing. Except for this guy:

*fans self*

Gorrath

Feb 22, 2013
Bit of an odd question, why is it you want to know? But to answer, I'm not sure I've ever dated anyone. I've been with a fair share of partners for fun and games, but those weren't dates per se. Those women with whom I've enjoyed mutual fun have been from a myriad of ethnicities.

Before someone hits me with the 'player' tag, my partners and I were all fully aware that what we were doing was simple fun and no ones heart got broken. I subscribe to a bit of the "Stranger in a Strange Land" philosophy.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Nope, especially if they run the 400m. God forbid if they do the hurdles as well. Can't stand those mixed-racers! Hyuk hyuk athletics joke (which is a bit rich coming from someone as unfit as I)

OT: While I've never dated anyone outside my race, I haven't really dated many people in it either! =P

Seriously though, I've been attracted to people in a variety of races and would date them if that opportunity arose, it just hasn't yet.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
I didn't/haven't (married and shiz) but that's not to say I wouldn't... I had crushes on Chinese Girls, Korean Girls, Mexican Girls and Indian Girls back in University/Highschool before I fell into a serious relationship/marriage, so I'd like to think that I would.

clippen05

Jul 10, 2012
Well, I've never dated anyone... but most people I've crushed during highschool were white. That doesn't mean I'd be opposed to dating a nonwhite girl, but there were very few at my highschool and none of them had a very compatible personality/interests/attractiveness.

frizzlebyte

Oct 20, 2008
I've only found one person so far I thought I'd like to date, and it turned out she already had a boyfriend. She was white, but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to dating other races/ethnicities/skin tones.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
It's happened, but generally no. I tend to usually only be attracted to other whites, although there's not a set dividing line and the closer the girl is on the ethnic scale to being white, the more she's likely to arouse my interests.

For example, black girls likely off the table entirely with the possible exception of the 'light brown' variety.Asians or Hispanics? Often fine.

cikame

Jun 11, 2008
I'm white and have only dated white girls, i don't think i'd mind dating asian or black but asian girls tend to have better looks/personality, i've definately seen good looking black girls don't get me wrong, just rarely.

flarty

Apr 26, 2012
Baron von Blitztank said:
No but then again I've only dated one person. For about a year now. Plus I live in Scotland, which is one of the whitest places in the WORLD!
Fixed

I saw one hell of a hot girl of middle eastern descent on the bus today. Why did i have to wear such tight jeans, i had to get off 3 stops later before "it" dissipated. So yes, as long as they ain't dicks,

IndomitableSam

Sep 6, 2011
My longest relationship (3 years) was with a Chinese guy... but I'll go ahead and say that I do find people of my race (Caucasian) -usually- the most attractive. It could be the under-representation in the media of others... but usually it's my own race. Not to say I wouldn't drop my pants for a good deal of men from other races or not find them as emotionally engaging... but I tend to go for the big, tall, well-built guy with a nice amount of scruff to look great in a suit and jeans. Skin colour isn't as important as body shape, and, of course, first and foremost personality. Once I'm past looking at someone, personality is all that counts.

(Except don't tell that to the guys I've turned down because I didn't find them attractive... I ruined a friendship because I wouldn't date someone's friend because I thought he was unattractive. He also didn't take the hint first at the party when I said no, then when he emailed me, then again when he called me, then emailed me again... so... yeah.)

Captcha says: lost love ... I wonder how Mike (3-year guy) is doing these days. I've tried to look him up, but haven't found him online. Haven't talked to him in years.