Do you Dream about Games?

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
If I've played that game very much for a short period of time, it happends that I have a dream with themes from that particular game.

Then I know it's time to stop....

Osalot_TH

Sep 10, 2008
I just had a dream last night that I was playing Alter Beast as the Grim Reaper, and then the game went 3D and it looked pretty cool. I was hacking up the undead with a Scythe, I think I've been playing Dead Rising too much though.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
I've had dreams that have had game conventions like cheats, double jumps, cinematics and resistance to most deaths.

wilted_orchid

Aug 11, 2009
Well, glad to see I'm not alone in my insanity. Lipgloss-x-Lies and I discovered a revived passion for ye olde Spyro games over the course of this summer (you know from back in the days before Insomniac were like, "MERG, HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE HANDS >>buggers off<<") and after the first two and we got onto Year of the Dragon, Spyro began to make more than just cameo appearances in my dreams, which was unnerving, but resolved once we completed the game to 112% ^_^

KSarty

Aug 5, 2008
I had a pretty weird one earlier this week that didn't connect to any specific game. I was fighting some people in typical action movie style with an assault rifle, and for whatever reason my brain recognized those actions as something I usually do in a video game. The next thing I knew, my rifle had become a computer mouse in my hand, and it made perfect sense at the time.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
I had a dream that necromorphs where raiding a capmsite, and I had a chainsaw. ;D

I also once had a nightmare I was banned from xbox live for being rubbish.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Had some kind of dream about me playing resident evil 5 in a battlefield bad company envoierment, but I was the character, only in 3rd person.

the rest is kind of fuzzy...

Weird since I've never actually played RE5 and I don't plan on getting it.

KuroShinigami

Aug 21, 2009
sometimes. it generally happens when i'm stuck in a game, really excited about a new one, or played it just before i go to bed.

infinisynth

The man
Jul 31, 2009
No I don't dream about games and if you do, then you need to stop playing them so much and do something else, nerd.

Quick Ben

Oct 27, 2008
Occationally I dream about games I've recently played, or a mix of a few I've been thinking of recently.

One example I can give you was that I dreamt I was in a place similar to the place where you fight Mithos in Tales of Symphonia. There were staues all around of something that looked like a mix of Mithos' last form and Metagross from Pokemon. Then I found a minigun from Fallout 3 which i pointed at the ground and started firing. The recoil enabled me to fly around about 5 meters above the ground. Then I flew past a friend of mine who also was there and I said something like "Look, I can fly!" And then I woke up.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
After playing games like Silent Hill, Indigo Prophecy, and Fatal Frame my dreams consisted of horrible, horrible nightmares.

Stoic raptor

Jul 19, 2009
unfortinetly, i do. i would rather dream about somthing else, i can think about games in the day

DrTrevelyan

Aug 14, 2009
I've had dreams where I'm either dreaming about playing a game from the inside or where the whole dream has a HUD.