Do you drink coffee?

Hunter65416

Oct 22, 2010
I cant stand it, Ive never finished a cup in my life and I've tried a lot of different brands. If I ever want an energy kick I'll go for an energy drink but im not that fond of them either

Slaanesh

Aug 1, 2011
Yes, used to drink it everyday when I was a Junior in highschool. Nowadays, not so much. If I need the energy in the morning(and its a non-workout day), I may have a cup, or I may just settle for tea.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Yup. I like my coffee like I like my men: ground into a powder and steeped in hot water.

But for reals, I mostly drink it with dessert. Or sometimes in the morning in the colder months. I'm not one of those "coffee everyday" people though. I think my dad drinks something like four cups of coffee a day, maybe more.

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
Nope. I've tried it before, and it's just awful. Sticking with tea. Hope I'll eventually get used to the funny looks when people find out I hate coffee.

BRENDOG28

Nov 23, 2011
I drink Tea alot, like an extreme amount i love it, I do like coffee aswell I try and get a coffee fromthe deli near my school whenever i can he makes it really nicely but apart from that its about the only time i drink it. At home its Tea and Milo (a malted barley form of hotchocolate in Australia,for all you intenationals)

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
I do. Most would probably consider the way I do it an abomination.

Enough milk to just turn it a slightly darker shade of light brown, and 3-4 spoons of sugar.

Been drinking it since I was 6-7.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Nope.

I figure there's no point in me developing a stimulant dependancy until absolutely necessary.

Besides, I dislike the taste and smell. It puzzles me that at some point a person sniffed a burnt coffee bean and thought, "Yup, gonna grind some of that sharp, acrid substance into my drink!"

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I drink coffee, every once in a while, I don't mind the flavour but I prefer it to be creamy, which is more like 3/4 of cup coffee 1/4 milk, so yeah that's not particularly good, but whatever, but I got a really annoying headache from the last cup I drank around 4 hours ago [small](also only cup in the entire week)[/small], I don't drink often, sometimes only once a month.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
I drink between 2 and 6 teaspoons of coffee a day, sugar always in equal amounts and lots of milk. I just gulp it down as a potion more so than cherish it as a beverage, I don't care for the taste, just the effect.

Zhukov said:
Nope.

I figure there's no point in me developing a stimulant dependancy until absolutely necessary.

Besides, I dislike the taste and smell. It puzzles me that at some point a person sniffed a burnt coffee bean and thought, "Yup, gonna grind some of that sharp, acrid substance into my drink!"

Actually, coffee was originally discovered by shepherds. Their goats would be extra lively after eating the beans so they figured out there was something special about them and they tried to find different ways of consuming them.

J. Mazarin

Jun 25, 2012
Coffee's fucking disgusting.

The mere thought of the taste makes me gag. Which is such a shame, because it really doesn't smell all that bad.

CityofTreez

Sep 2, 2011
Zhukov said:
Nope.

One said:
Coffee's fucking disgusting.

The mere thought of the taste makes me gag. Which is such a shame, because it really doesn't smell all that bad.
I don't even.

Coffee is amazing.

shadowseal22

Oct 3, 2010
I drink 5-6 cups a day, no cream no sugar. I usually will add 2 or 3 shots for every 16oz in the cup.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
No sir I don't like it.
I'm not a fan of the taste sensation that is bitter, thus I do not drink coffee.