Do you drink coffee?

Jhooud

Someone's Dad
Nov 29, 2011
I usually have a cup (two on rough days) in the morning and then switch to decaf after that. Picked up the habit in college (I suppose it's better than smoking) and have stuck with it ever since.

Got one of the Keurig coffee makers (which now that I think about it sounds like a Krogan brand name...hmmm) which has actually helped me slow down my coffee intake. Rather than making a whole pot, and drinking it because it's there, I just get a cup when I want one.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
If i want something to wake me up on a morning, or keep me awake, this stuff does the trick!

Coffee is just vile, however i don't mine ducking biscuits in it =3

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
The Unworthy Gentleman said:
DustyDrB said:
Yep. About four cups a day. No cream, no sugar.
I bet you eat your Corn Flakes with no milk and your bread with no butter too, you neanderthal.

OT: Yeah, I drink it more for the taste than I do for the energy kick, but I'll often get some if I'm out early in the morning.
Well...I used to drink like 8 cups a day in college with lots of cream (the flavored kinds) and sugar. But that was a lot of calories. And now I love the taste.

But uhh...yeah, actually. No butter. Just because I can't taste it, so I might as well just not eat it. However, milk is essential to the enjoyment of my Raisin Nut Bran.

And thus ends the most mundane reply I've ever posted.

purplecactus

Jun 25, 2012
Yep, though not all that much. Any more than a couple of cups a day (most often one every couple of days) and my body goes haywire. Plus if I drink coffee after 5pm I tend to not be able to sleep and have hallucinations instead. My doctor found that one highly amusing -.-

Energy drinks, though, I can sink any amount of them during the day if I really have to. I'll bounce off the walls, then crash horrifically if I go more than an hour without refuelling. I tend to avoid them.

itsthesheppy

Mar 28, 2012
I can't stand the taste. I actually don't like the taste of any of the traditional caffeine administration fluids.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Of course I do. Coffee is my lifeblood. I can't start the day without my cup of joe.

Black. No milk. No sweeteners. And strong enough to dissolve steel spoons.

Psykoma

Nov 29, 2010
I was unintentially conditioned to not be able to drink coffee.
Guess that can be a good thing.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Not a drop. I have (a very small amount of) it before, and it did not taste even a little bit good to me and I've needed/wanted to rely on something like it for energy.

I do like coffee cake, though the amount of actually coffee in that is, well, none.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
arc1991 said:
If i want something to wake me up on a morning, or keep me awake, this stuff does the trick!

Coffee is just vile, however i don't mine ducking biscuits in it =3
I like most Monster energy drinks, but have you ever had the orange one? I felt nauseous for hours after just a few sips.

Bullet is the best though.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Mmmmmm.....coffee. I do enjoy it quite a bit. Normally, I have 2 cups in the morning during the week as it's free at my job. However, I rarely drink it on weekends or when I don't have to go work. A soda or an energy drink will do just as well and I don't have to wait for it to brew then cool down before I consume it.

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
I tried to get into coffee, but I just.. can't. Mochas are tasty, though.

I'll take tea over coffee any day.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Nope. It's yuck.

Plus, being British means I automatically love Tea, which is simply divine.

OceanRunner

Mar 18, 2009
I used to have coffee with milk a 3 teaspoons of sugar, but I lost my taste for that some time ago. Now I have tea with milk. Though I do like the occasional peppermint latte.

Thistlehart

Nov 10, 2010
I'll put away 1-2 pots a day, black. Sometimes the second pot, if I have one, is decaf.

I like it for the flavor, but I understand it's an acquired taste.

I nearly caused one of my co-workers to choke to death when she asked me how I liked my coffee.

"Strong, black, and stiff." *after preventing death by breathing harder* "How do you do make it... like that?" "I add vodka or rum."